"Random" injection results after ~12 years of use

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
rahod1

Re: "Random" injection results after ~12 years of use

Postby rahod1 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:30 pm

I too at times have had consistent amazing results with dosages from 12 to now about 24units. I found I do better on the lower potent formula than the super Trimix I was on up until last year. But I hear what you're saying about the inconsistency...I think to a certain degree the way the Trimix is actually mixed at the pharmacy has something to do with it

Pharmacy should give consistent quality......other wise I would switch. Do you find effectivity diminishes over time? You should FREEZE and thaw each time you use. I do and potency stays consistent for a year. Do you get better results in certain locations? May want to keep a log of that to determine best injection sites.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Sun May 14, 2017 4:20 am

Problem is, as i stated in my first post, that where i live we don't have access to custom-made formulas. All you can get is Edex and Caverject in 10 or 20ug versions...
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Fri May 19, 2017 12:26 am

Which country are you in?

You said Europe so I assume NOT UK. But in UK online pharmacies I see MUSE going for 6 pellets for less than 15 british pounds! Wow what a great price.

Can you travel among EU countries and see doctors and get prescriptions and delivered or purchased to any EU country?

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Fri May 19, 2017 2:20 pm

I am currently in France. Can travel around, but will be much too expensive to just buy some drugs :P

Otherwise, the "new" pinching technique we've been using since i posted this has been quite successful, i suggest everyone using injections to give it a shot (pun intended) if they are having troubles.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sun May 21, 2017 12:01 am

Hunch,

Well of course I should have guessed France immediately what with Hunchback ... heh.

Also I saw this about MUSE -- SHOULD be available ...

On the American market, urethral Muse comes in 125 mcg, 250 mcg, 500 mcg and 1000 mcg doses. To date, Muse suppositories have not yet passed the EMA centralized authorization, but they are approved for erectile dysfunction treatment by the national medicines agencies in:
France
Germany
Luxembourg
Great Britain.
Meda – a leading international pharmaceutical company owns exclusive rights for Muse production. Meda is also the only supplier of urethral suppositories in more than 120 countries, including the United States.

It has been around for 20+ years I think so they have had lots of time to get it into all countries.

Maybe ask you doc if it is available -- or even just your Pharmacist as a quick check.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Sun May 21, 2017 4:35 am

I am actually from Bulgaria originally :)

I'll check the pharmacy about Muse. How do YOU use it?
I've tried the intra-urethral cream version, Vitaros, and it's either a hoax or i am 100% insensible to it.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sun May 21, 2017 4:13 pm

I dissolve the pellet in say, 10 MLS of bacteriastatic water and either combine in syringe with a small amount with Bimix or just use it alone. It is mostly the same as the ingredients in ,,EDEX system .. but not freeze-dried so has to stay refrigerated/frozen.

One pellet is enough for 20-40 shots depending on strength you need.

You can probably get by with one box of six for a whole year.

Jim

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Sun May 21, 2017 5:42 pm

If one pellet is good for 10-20 shots, doesn't the original work well enough? Oo

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sun May 21, 2017 9:56 pm

hunchback said: [quote]If one pellet is good for 10-20 shots, doesn't the original work well enough?/quote]

If you mean does the one pellet work ... well yes .. but they usually are uncomfortable after insertion and give a lot of ache. In the USA the retail cost of one pellet is $50. With insurance it is still around $15 for one pellet and you are limited to 6 pellets per month.

So you can plainly see that the economics are way better for shots ... getting it down to way less than a dollar per shot (at the insurance price).

Does not matter if Vitaros did not work for you ... it is pretty weak at only 200 or 300mcg. But don't get Vitaros -- you don't want all that cream mixing in with a shot! MUSE only ... 1000 mcg. Not sure what you can tell your doc to get it -- maybe that you want to try it out? And be insistent like we do here in the USA.

J

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Mon May 22, 2017 1:32 am

I have an appointment with a new doc for this fall (it takes ages to get a RDV with a doc here lol), i'll talk to him about the idea.
To be honest i doubt it'll work since i don't think the doctor will be ok with this use and if he gives me just the medication i'll also need needles and stuff that you can't freely get here (guess it's anti-drugs concerns etc). But still, i'll see what can be done.

So far, the problem is not about price for me, since Edex/Caverject are 100% free, it's the results that bother me. After reading some other posts here i have another theory why the results vary so much - i do have a small penis flacid, i believe the needle goes too deep if inserted completely... and depending on the angle and location it probably misses the spot so i get mediocre results sometimes, better other times.
That must be why the new "squeezing" technique that my wife uses now seems to work better.

Return to “Injections”