New Implant by Dr. Kramer 4/19

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Moman17

Re: New Implant by Dr. Kramer 4/19

Postby Moman17 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:56 pm

My only concern is the pump. The hoses are towards the back of sack, bulb is pointed up towards the front, is this the normal layout?

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:03 pm

From your video it looks like Kramer placed your pump all the way at the bottom of your scrotum and towards the rear? Was this his intention (I hope so its a good spot for it)? Are you saying that the pump doesn't seem to be where he meant to place it?
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:54 pm

My pump is in a very similar position, also by Dr. Kramer 30 days ago. as my swelling has decreased, it appears to be an ideal location to me. The bulb is now only covered by skin and is easy to access. That first squeeze that pops the shuttle valve is key, and you don't want any more tissue around the bulb than necessary. My release valve is on the back side toward my butt. I still have a little bit of trouble getting to it, but it is easier every day. I don't think you would want it up front as one good stroke during intercourse could let you down lol Pun intended. Relax and don't rush things, I did and it set me back a week.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

Moman17

Postby Moman17 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:57 pm

shooter1000 wrote:My pump is in a very similar position, also by Dr. Kramer 30 days ago. as my swelling has decreased, it appears to be an ideal location to me. The bulb is now only covered by skin and is easy to access. That first squeeze that pops the shuttle valve is key, and you don't want any more tissue around the bulb than necessary. My release valve is on the back side toward my butt. I still have a little bit of trouble getting to it, but it is easier every day. I don't think you would want it up front as one good stroke during intercourse could let you down lol Pun intended. Relax and don't rush things, I did and it set me back a week.

Thanks!! I was wanting to hear from a "Fellow Kramer Brother"... I spoke to Kramer (as always just a text/ phone call away, amazing!!)... He said I was healing very rapidly and to "chill" on any expectation one week into recovery even if all things are going the way they are, he knew I was referencing reservoir tube just by the location and felt that all things will work themselves out as recovery goes forward...

I am certainly anxious to begin cycling to get my cylinders lining up as it is causing some weak voiding, he said that is common and always is worked out by cycling when we get there and not to be concerned with it.

I have very little "discoloration" now 7 days, no pain other than the occasional ache here and there and the irritation of of the one hose (that should resolve soon)..

As far as pump location, in my video it shows a great placement and just as Dr. Kramer wanted.. So from your feedback I would just say that there are only a few items that are not "expected" but thanks to these forums those are easily dealt with..

Thanks for your reply

Moman17

Postby Moman17 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Cnidium wrote:From your video it looks like Kramer placed your pump all the way at the bottom of your scrotum and towards the rear? Was this his intention (I hope so its a good spot for it)? Are you saying that the pump doesn't seem to be where he meant to place it?

He meant to place it there, I was a little confused by the hoses that "run to back" of scrotum vs. what I seen in video seems that it just lays in there with the pump bulb down further, I think the reservoir tube did "shift/ move" left, after speaking to Dr Kramer he wanted to agree with my assessment but added that there is no raise for concern and all things will work out after we advance further into recovery, no matter the progress I am making (returning to work tomorrow)...

Wanted feedback to make sense of the tube and location.

Thanks for the reply!

Moman17

Postby Moman17 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:27 pm

I am returning to work on Day 8.

I am an AT&T outside plant technician, I climb telephone poles, raise ladders, squat, sit, etc. Some of the most rigorous physical functions and demands a person can occupationally do.

I am very confidant in my recovery to-date (exception is with a uncomfortable reservoir tube running on the left side of scrotum and leg).. Some minimal ache discomfort lower shaft on both sides.

So far Dr. Kramer does not cease to amaze me and even AMS representative I spoke to... Dr. Kramer to AMS is also known as the "The Man Himself"... His reputation and love of his work precedes him everywhere, patient to professional alike.. Yet, still leaves himself open to direct contact.. I honestly do not understand nor comprehend how he can do it! Other than the most obvious on this forum and common sense dictating that he has perfected the implant to "next to perfect" hence, leave minimal need to contact.

I am going to update as I continue recovery and return to work tomorrow!

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:18 am

MonMan- he actually looks like he likes and admires you greatly in the video as well. He speaks highly of you, and sounds like he means you. You did well by going to him- surgery looks amazing as well.

Moman17

Postby Moman17 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:50 pm

stringerbell wrote:MonMan- he actually looks like he likes and admires you greatly in the video as well. He speaks highly of you, and sounds like he means you. You did well by going to him- surgery looks amazing as well.

Thanks stringerbell!

I can honestly say Franktalk had a lot to do with influencing who I reached out to, this forum and brothers here helping each other is instrumental to excellent outcomes in recovery and consideration of whom we trust to work on what is dear to us..

I hope I can play a small part in helping others feel comfortable and confidant in making the same decisions I did as well..

Moman17

Postby Moman17 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Today is day 8.. Returned to work... I had to dismount my 26' extension ladder and climb 18' to fix aerial terminal pair to customer. I also had to complete a home run (cat 5) cabling on a two story apartment (up/down and move ladder).. Then had a business fiber installation and required ladder use and lots of up/down climbing, mounting hardware, etc.

I can say after a full 8 hrs today that I feel great and have no pain whatsoever, even the reservoir tube previous has resolved to a "non-issue".. Weak void is still until I cycle and smooth cylinders (per Dr. Kramer)..

Wife and I were intimate since Monday (no intercourse of course).. I am now 100% back to work.. Loving Dr. Kramer's craft and dedication... I honestly feel the answer is his mastery of craft/skill in dissection and installation.. Just as any great technician! My customers know my reputation at AT&T... When I am done installing and or repairing they know they had the best cause their service is flawless!

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Moman,

This is great news. As a 26y/o bartender I really need a surgeon who can offer the possibility of fast recovery. Being that I'm not salaried, not working = no getting paid. And not only is getting back to work important, but going back pain free is amazing.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Return to “Implants”