Implant in Georgia

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Implant in Georgia

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:19 am

I am 58 and had my RP 14 months ago. I have not been able to have an erection without an injection and I am constantly having to change the mix because of pain and not staying hard enough. I live in Georgia and because of this awful Obama Care I was forced into a HMO so I need to stay in the state of Georgia for an implant. Anyone have any recommendations for someone in Georgia that does a lot of these? Then the battle will be if it is covered by insurance
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

ThePlumber1964

Re: Implant in Georgia

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:05 am

HMO, PPO, all flavors, obtained within ACA or via employers, have In-network and Out-of-Network providers. That is just the standard way all insurance companies work, even the companies that can offer "diamond" insurances have such practice. The only one the is only dependent on physicians' decisions of being or not a participating provider is Medicare by itself (paying 20% out-of-poquet), or combined with a Supplemental/Medigap, that you mostly pay $0 out-of-poquet.

You can try to make your case to use an out-of-network treated as an in-network provider via getting a waiver from the insurance. Not an easy task, not expect a simple, automatic success.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:39 am

No believe it or not I have an HMO that covers no out of network cost. I was hoping these guys in Washington will get this thing fix but does not look like it is happing
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Mr.Barkley

Postby Mr.Barkley » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:53 am

Hello sir , I am in Georgia as well , I am in Atlanta,Ga and I see the doctors at at
Advance urology institute of Georgia, very nice and experienced doctors, I am schedule to have my titanium 3pc place on 06/05/17 . I am 38 years old with a venous leak making It hard to hold an erection high b/p, diabetic. kidney failure .good luck and nice to meet you.

stiffupperlip

Postby stiffupperlip » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:10 pm

I had Dr. Kramer perform my surgery last Oct but since I live in Atlanta he sent me to see Dr. Ronald Anglade at Georgia Urology for the activation. You might consider him. You could also call Dr. Kramer's office or Dr. Eid' office and see if there is anyone that they recommend in Georgia.
22cm Titan No RTE's Dr. Kramer Oct 2016

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:45 am

if there is any method that you could find to come up with the 28,000 for kramer or eid to do the implant, then cough up the money. I could think of nothing better than having a perfect implant to spend your money on.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”