Who regrets an implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sirsarcastic

Who regrets an implant?

Postby Sirsarcastic » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:03 pm

I love this community, and I love the optimism but i think this forum has a responsibility to provide all experiences good and bad to help others making this decision. So if there's anyone who wants to share, please I encourage you to do so.
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

ThePlumber1964

Re: Who regrets an implant?

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Well, my only regret is that I was not able to go through the initial surgery or the subsequent unavoidable revision with a top surgeon, in my case Dr. Kramer. So, as I say to everyone thinking about this alternative, make sure that you get a top tier one. Otherwise, you may regret and suffer the consequences as I did.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:06 pm

I understand it's hard to talk about a subpar outcome compare to some others on here and what you may have expected, but i have been receiving PMs and I encourage you all to post on here, you don't have to mention the surgeons name but it's good to help others know what to expect. Your story is arguably even more important on here. God bless I hope to hear from you
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Boy, did I regret it! Big time! For the first two months I repeated in my brain and by my mouth: "What the hell was I thinking?" For the next two months I wished I could take it out.
Then the pain ceased completely, the sensation returned and I could get the blasted pump to work.

Now I couldn't be happier. It has rejuvenated my sex life to beyond that of my twenties. No worries about mid-intercourse failures ("sorry dear"), I can sleep with it inside her all night if I want and my wife says that it feels better than it ever has since it doesn't alternate soft and hard like it used to. It just stays hard. And my erection is about twice as stiff as it has ever been in my life including age 12 through 24.

Any talk of lessened length came for me via my radical prostatectomy which lopped off a good 1 1/2".

So no regrets. Yes, you will have negative feelings right afterwards if you're like a lot of us. But, after the rough period, you will be the happiest guy around.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

joe456

Postby joe456 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:19 am

Thank you Charlesr Sound very interesting and normal .Im getting my implant done June 1 I know there will be douts to after sugery. But after having ED for 10 years pills and injections and shit. It is time for the implant now.
Thank you again and Best of the World to you
none

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:49 am

I regret I waited 10 years to get one. When you need 'help' getting or keeping a hard dick, get an implant.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:43 am

I also regreted waiting soloing as I lost my wife to Ovarian cancer before I could be repaired and we could enjoy. Don't wait, you gain zero for waiting and be sure to get the top doctor you can get to. Dr. Eid and Dr. Kramer are the best and you can see who I selected. Felt he was the best at what I was seeking.

Good luck
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:54 am

I have no regrets. My general outlook on life is so much better now. The "sun shines all the time and the flowers are blooming". My wife is a little upset that I did not do this ten years earlier--so that is my regret (waited too long). I have a very slight regret that my flacid state is not really very flacid and soft (I have a titan), BUT, as I have stated many times before, I wanted a big dick that gets super hard for sex (mission accomplished), "and to hell with everything else" (regarding flacid softness).... so, NO REGRETS
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:49 pm

I regretted my first one. It was a crap install. I wished I never had one as it was much worse than I was before implant. I wish my second one was more comfortable which it may get to be since I am at 7 weeks, and a few things tweaked but I do not regret it at all. It works, I like using it, my wife likes me using it.........
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Sirsarcastic,

Good thread. I am not bionic but considering it down the road. You are asking all the right questions. Injections work for me now but I am having prostate surgery at the end of the year. I am fine with the prostate surgery, but I have already told my wife I am probably going bionic afterwards.

If you're over 60 I say go for it with a top surgeon. Maybe even if you're over 50. Time is short as we get into the final third of life. I will be 61 my birthday and (pardon the language) I want to be fucking hard until the rest of my body just won't cooperate. So if an implant is the best solution for that I'm all in.

I don't worry about what could go wrong with an implant. I know that I am going to choose a great surgeon (Kramer) and we'll deal with whatever complications arise, even if it means a revision.

I just know that every guy I talk to who experiences success with an implant says it's the best thing they have ever done. Good luck to you in your decision making.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Implants”