Even 3 Units Is Too Much!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newtoed

Even 3 Units Is Too Much!

Postby newtoed » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:26 pm

A couple months ago my urologist started me with 25 units of Trimix 40/30/2. After more than 4 hours of erection he gave me the antidote and drained blood from my penis. Since then I have been gradually lowering the dose and I'm at 3 units now. I also dilute the 3 units in sterile antibacterial water for more accurate measurement. The erections are rock hard, a little painful(interestingly more pain after ejaculatiom) and last up to 4 hours which is pretty annoying with a woman (kind of hard to explain and can't really go anywhere after sex with that bulge lol). I'll try 2 units next time, but cannot go lower than that, because it would be too hard to measure accurately.
The Autoject made all the difference for me: no misses, no pain at all. I don't have to worry about anything.
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

rahod1

Re: Even 3 Units Is Too Much!

Postby rahod1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:32 am

Ok..then get standard 10/30/1....problem solved. Start with 6 units of that.

Return to “Injections”