What's so bad about my silicone girth injection?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ccrider

Re: What's so bad about my silicone girth injection?

Postby ccrider » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:29 pm

...get up the nerve to watch your video and see how it migrated. Then do some research as to the health dangers of free silicone injections. Ask Dr. Kramer... he had to dig around the free/migrated silicone to do your implant. The health risks to your penis/entire body are well-documented.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:51 pm

ccrider wrote:...get up the nerve to watch your video and see how it migrated. Then do some research as to the health dangers of free silicone injections. Ask Dr. Kramer... he had to dig around the free/migrated silicone to do your implant. The health risks to your penis/entire body are well-documented.

Just because something migrates doesn't mean it's harming me.

I don't think they are well documented, I think there's a lot of debate on the subject.

I don't expect anything horrible to happen 5-10 years down the road.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

stiffupperlip

Postby stiffupperlip » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:05 pm

It's your dick.
22cm Titan No RTE's Dr. Kramer Oct 2016

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:35 pm

Froggy, silicone injections into an implanted penis are a bad idea. Don’t do it.

All of us have learned that when faced with important life altering decisions, you must assess the “upside potential” and the “downside risk”

Upside potential for larger girth from silicone:
(a)“it will look more impressive in the locker room”
(b) “it MIGHT (not certain) lead to more frequent female orgasm”

Downside potential for silicone injection:
(A) “you might get an infection of the implant, then, in turn, because of the multiple silicone fragments in your penis, you will go months on IV antibiotics with the chance of loosing substantial length due to scarring, then, maybe, after three surgeries (all of your implant will be ripped out), your body might finally tolerate a new (albeit smaller) implant”
(B) “because of infection complications, you might never be able to get a replacement implant (see above)…that means a life with a stub of a dick and no sex ever”
(C) ten years from now, the silicone is hard and weird, and the woman complains that she feels like a bunch of rocks are penetrating her
(D) every 12 to 15 years, you will face getting new implants, those revisions will be more complicated in the setting of silicone, and you might be denied the chance to have that state of the art 21st century super girth implant that will be invented by then.

True, I do not have any scientific studies to prove any of the above. But I do know that, preoperatively, I was scared to death regarding the chance that I would get an implant infection. That is a terrible complication, and it means everything gets ripped out, and you can only pray that things might eventually be restored to some reasonable state.

Finally, do realize that your dick is not natural anymore. The fact that silicone was OK before no longer applies. The market value of your penile implant is something like $35,000; and it is imperative that you protect that investment from any harm.

My bottom line: “You are only as good as the consultants and advisors that you keep around you” When it comes to your Penis, Dr Kramer is the one who built it for you. If he says silicone injection is OK, then do it. BUT IF HE SAYS “DO NOT DO THAT” then you must, absolutely must, listen to him. Remember, you will be running to him to get you out of the mess, so he better be advising you early.

You have had a great surgical result, do not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by having some fringe cosmetic medicine injection doc infect your penis.

TANGERINE
PS: I really had better things than to spend the time writing this reply, but I am trying to save you, a franktalk brother, from screwing everything up
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:30 pm

Everything I didn't have the energy to post. Listen to TANGERINE.
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:49 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:

Then you have nothing to worry about.........until the 11th year.......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:07 am

Xomanow wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:

It's your life/health/penis, but the horror stories from the usage of injected silicone are well-documented. Do yourself a favor and read up on it before you throw away your health/penis. Take a look at your video and see how the injected silicone has already affected your penis. If that crap migrates, you've got massive problems.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:46 am

Dr. Caesar installed a Titan in me. The girth is outta sight. The Titan is perfect, and I cannot imagine wanting any injections to widen it.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:38 am

ccrider wrote:
Xomanow wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:

It's your life/health/penis, but the horror stories from the usage of injected silicone are well-documented. Do yourself a favor and read up on it before you throw away your health/penis. Take a look at your video and see how the injected silicone has already affected your penis. If that crap migrates, you've got massive problems.

Dr. Kramer's concern was that the plastic surgeon would puncture the implant. However, my surgeon says that he's injected many people that have had implants.

My only other concern would be the long-term effects of the silicone. I have read and seen pictures of horror stories but most of those were done in back alleys or motel rooms and sometimes, not even with silicone.

I know people who have gone to this particular plastic surgeon 3 times.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:26 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:
Xomanow wrote:

Dr. Kramer's concern was that the plastic surgeon would puncture the implant. However, my surgeon says that he's injected many people that have had implants.

My only other concern would be the long-term effects of the silicone. I have read and seen pictures of horror stories but most of those were done in back alleys or motel rooms and sometimes, not even with silicone.

I know people who have gone to this particular plastic surgeon 3 times.

Based upon what I've read, you'll almost certainly regret damaging/disfiguring/destroying your penis in this fashion down the road. If you had no questions/fears as to the safety of free silicone injections into your penis, why even post the topic? Watch your video and see how the silicone has migrated...it's scary. Almost every person who has had free silicone injected into their bodies ends up undergoing numerous procedures to remove same later. It's your life and your penis...proceed at your own risk.

Return to “Implants”