Higher doses of trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
sliphill

Re: Higher doses of trimix

Postby sliphill » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:44 pm

sliphill wrote:
tarheelgwb wrote:most all posts and/or Uro say to inject bearer the base, however my female uro (and i thought what does she know) says to inject about a finger width below the glans to the mid-section. The only down side is that there is a slight bit of pain injecting there, not really much though. the good news is that the erections are quicker and better overall. she says the cavernosa has connecting paths nearer for glans that aid in transferring the meds better before they are moved out by blood flow......works for me!

Hmmm, that's interesting. I'm going to try sticking there next time.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:21 pm

tarheelgwb wrote:most all posts and/or Uro say to inject bearer the base, however my female uro (and i thought what does she know) says to inject about a finger width below the glans to the mid-section.

Interesting...would this be in the area of circumcision?

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Ok, I'll give that a "shot" and post my results!
Thanks!
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Injected high up last night about a finger width from rim of glans. No pain...good response, but about the same as other areas. Good to know though...it adds another site for injections.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:44 pm

I injected there this morning. One thing I noticed was no ache at the injection site like i get when Injecting near the base. I'm cut so I have more than an Inch from the glans thats thinner skin. Yes, nice to know I have another "target".
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

tarheelgwb

Postby tarheelgwb » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:02 am

rahod1 wrote:
tarheelgwb wrote:most all posts and/or Uro say to inject bearer the base, however my female uro (and i thought what does she know) says to inject about a finger width below the glans to the mid-section.

Interesting...would this be in the area of circumcision?

yes. for me this location works faster than at the base. I usually inject from 1" below the rim to about the mid-section. sometime going near the base to vary the site.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:03 pm

It worked for me pretty good today with 20 units. I felt no real pain either.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

leesburg2013

Postby leesburg2013 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:49 am

I agree 100%, remember weeks back I posted below on Quadmix tread. I inject all the time below glan.

4. Injection site is extremely important. Many members talk about alternating sides 2-3-4 o'clock and 8-9-10 o'clock on other side --> that is excellent advice. Also, many agree closest to base gives then the best results - also good advice. The key for me and anyone else who has been injecting for many many years need to find another site. I have been circumcised so I have half inch patch of skin under the head/glans. I have injected on each side of this patch numerous times and get good results. If you inject lots and for many years and aging your penis will increase the amount of veins on your penis. So if you have lots veins that will reduce areas you can inject. One more thing, I have had 97% success with injecting and HAVE NEVER PULLED BLOOD OUT FIRST.
WM 69 6'2" 192lbs, https://www.xtube.com/profile/leesburg2013-28635222 Quadmix injections PG/PA/PH/AT (70MCG/30MCG/3MG/0.15MG)ML Love Showers: http://www.silverdaddies.com/1511803

Return to “Injections”