Kramer Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThePlumber1964

Re: Kramer Time

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Alibaba,

You are unique, sir! We need more "high-spirits" like you around here. I have always followed your posts, in good and not so-good times. And you always have been a great source of information and help.

Your happy bionic brother,

ThePlumber1964
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:03 pm

One day I will post my full story, with the hope that somehow someone can benefit from it. It has been a very long ordeal. But today I am a happy man, so I do not want to think about it.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Well tonight is my last night in Baltimore, going to go downstairs and have a few beers to celebrate St. Patricks Day and my revision. Most people would dread the journey I made to have my surgery. I must say, I feel very blessed this week. All the staff at UMMC and Dr. Kramer and Connie have made this a remarkable few days.
I can't say enough how glad I chose Andrew Kramer, great guy and a wonderful doctor. I actually got to meet one of our bionic brothers, the plumber and his wife. He and I traded phone numbers and have spoken many times. He has been thru some very tough times but never gave up and today he is a happy man, I know how you feel Plumber. And to all of you searching for answers and satisfaction, search for the best in the business and you'll never be disappointed.
I think I need to make one more change to my profile, I already updated cylinder sizes. I think my new forum name will be LONGNITES, I hope the longdayze are behind me now.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Longdayz,

your revision is nothing short of a miracle. Those 4cm added fits you like a glove- and your before/after has got to be the most impressive thing on FrankTalk in a long time. You're blessed this week. SB

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:20 pm

I look forward to your recovery and results......on screen of course..... :lol:
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:57 pm

longdayze wrote:Well tonight is my last night in Baltimore, going to go downstairs and have a few beers to celebrate St. Patricks Day and my revision. Most people would dread the journey I made to have my surgery. I must say, I feel very blessed this week. All the staff at UMMC and Dr. Kramer and Connie have made this a remarkable few days.
I can't say enough how glad I chose Andrew Kramer, great guy and a wonderful doctor. I actually got to meet one of our bionic brothers, the plumber and his wife. He and I traded phone numbers and have spoken many times. He has been thru some very tough times but never gave up and today he is a happy man, I know how you feel Plumber. And to all of you searching for answers and satisfaction, search for the best in the business and you'll never be disappointed.
I think I need to make one more change to my profile, I already updated cylinder sizes. I think my new forum name will be LONGNITES, I hope the longdayze are behind me now.
SAM I AM

If you're already planning on having a few beers by tonight, I'd say you are having a spectacular recovery! Maybe they'll let you prop your feet up on a table per doctor's orders :D
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:58 pm

MarloStanfield1940 wrote:Longdayze,

WOW. You have an AMAZING result. absolutely perfect. I agree with the previous poster, your before/after is just terrific. You were BLESSED this trip, and I know you had to haul through some snow and everything else to get to Kramer. He's a really, really good dude, if you hung out with the guy at all, you know what I mean.

I have looked through every page but can't for the life of me find the before and after photos that you are talking about.

OP, where are the photos?

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:14 pm

No photo's, the video says it all. Kramer shows the before and after revision. See link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:04 pm

I made it home, was at the airport at 6:00 this morning and just arrived home. I honestly can't believe I had no issues, just minor swelling in the scrotum which I have ice packs on as I type. I asked doctor Kramer what the small piece of swab he puts in before closing, he said it was a new product, stem cell technology which promotes faster recovery, it must work. I haven't taken any pain pills, just Motrin and this recovery is nothing compared with the pain and suffering I had with the infrapubic procedure.

Dr. Kramer stopped by my hotel and asked the following questions, here were his replies.

Q: When can Take hot bath. A: Approved after 1 week, he saw no infection issues.
Q: How soon can I cycle. A: He suggest in 2 weeks 3-4 pumps and leave for 5 minutes.
Q: When can I activate. A: 3 weeks should be my goal, 4-5 weeks for sex.
Q: do I need to pull down on my pump. A: No need, New tunneling technique solves problem, along with using infrapubic kit with longer lines.

I will keep posting my progress using the timeline above.

SAM I AM

Sam

williamb

Postby williamb » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Great news Sam, I had about the same results with Dr Kramer as you are posting, no swelling , very little pain and I had about a 5 hr longer trip home than you did, got back lost length, the Glans supported just had good results. Dr Kramer is a master of his profession in my opinion.
Good luck with the recovery
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Return to “Implants”