My implant journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

Re: My implant journey

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:12 pm

kaschmidtke wrote:Mr. Frog, just a short thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your courage is giving me courage. It would be great if you could continue to share what is working for you, what is not working, what to tell the ladies, when to tell the ladies ... Those of us who will be following in your footsteps are very grateful for your help. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

No problem.

Sincerely,

Mr. Frog
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Would anyone mind telling me what Dr. Kramer says about the dangers of silicone injections in my surgery video? I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch it.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Pretty obvious really- you're sticking needles into your dick with a 20k and surgically implanted balloon in there. Any needle just accidentally or otherwise even grazes or pricks the ballon, you're flat out screwed. Implant worthless, need surgery, start over. Why the hell would you risk it, seriously?

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:58 pm

stringerbell wrote:Pretty obvious really- you're sticking needles into your dick with a 20k and surgically implanted balloon in there. Any needle just accidentally or otherwise even grazes or pricks the ballon, you're flat out screwed. Implant worthless, need surgery, start over. Why the hell would you risk it, seriously?

I had the silicone injection before the implant.

He did warn me about getting more.

Not surprisingly, my plastic surgeon said he's worked around implants before.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:21 pm

Concern:

I made an appointment with me local urologist and the AMS rep to activate on 3/22.

If there is internal swelling, this is something that Kramer would know and would tell me to delay my activation. Would my local urologist or the rep be able to tell such a thing? Would Kramer be able to tell from pictures? I don't want to activate too early.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:18 am

Dr. Kramer and I did everything by picture. He knows what he is looking at. He said the reps are pretty sharp and well trained.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:57 am

RichardTheFrog wrote:Would anyone mind telling me what Dr. Kramer says about the dangers of silicone injections in my surgery video? I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch it.

When you finally bring yourself to watch the video, you'll see the damage from the silicone Dr. Kramer had to go through in order to insert your implant. You'll think twice before doing it again once you see how the silicone has apparently migrated. He advises the viewers not to get silicone injections...puts them in the category of "snake oil". If you can't bring yourself to watch it, download the soundtrack with one of the mp3 stripper sites and listen to it.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:07 am

ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:Would anyone mind telling me what Dr. Kramer says about the dangers of silicone injections in my surgery video? I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch it.

When you finally bring yourself to watch the video, you'll see the damage from the silicone Dr. Kramer had to go through in order to insert your implant. You'll think twice before doing it again once you see how the silicone has apparently migrated. He advises the viewers not to get silicone injections...puts them in the category of "snake oil". If you can't bring yourself to watch it, download the soundtrack with one of the mp3 stripper sites and listen to it.

Well it definitely made my dick thicker. No doubt about that.

Can anyone send me the link to my video? I couldn't find it scrolling back through this post.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:05 pm

I watched bits and pieces of it, but listened to it.

He said that my silicone injection came out better than most he had seen.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:06 pm

I just emailed Dr. Kramer about my pump being stuck.

He responded by saying it's no issue and that I may begin pumping IMMEDIATELY!

However, since I have no confidence that I'll be able to find the deflate button, I'm going to call my local urologist and see if I can move up my appointment that is currently scheduled for 3/22.

I'm not quite a member of the brotherhood, but I'm closer!!!

Return to “Implants”