Pump success, but constriction rings don't

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
rondad

Re: Pump success, but constriction rings don't

Postby rondad » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:27 pm

I will certainly try 2 rings. Have you found that the very quick application of the ring makes a difference? As I mentioned, I don't release the vacuum before applying - I just pull the VED away from my body a 1/2-inch or so (so penis is still in the cylinder under vacuum), slide the ring down, then release the vacuum. Within 15 seconds or so, any engorgement due to the pump is gone.

Ron

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:35 pm

I just pull the VED away from my body a 1/2-inch or so

What brand is your pump?
How do you move the cylinder a 1/2 inch and not break the cylinder-skin seal and lose vacuum?
When I apply the ring(s) the cylinder never moves from my body until the rings are on.
Note the Pos-T-Vac howto:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Qxpnh-8_U
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

retexan599

Postby retexan599 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:36 am

AnotherOldMan wrote:
I also use two rings when I want the firmest erection. The Encore rings come in sizes; I use two #4 rings. I have tried a #3 ring for greater tightness, but it is too difficult to remove.

Most of the time I use 2 rings also. I put an Encore #5 on first and then a Mach #7. The Mach comes off 1st and closer to my body then the Encore.

You use the manual or electric pump?

I use the electric. Never tried the manual.
Age 86, divorced, single.
Prostate seed implant radiation (brachytherapy) 1999.
Like a ship without sailors: 'No seaman'. ;)
No implant.
Use electric Encore Impo-Aid vacuum system. #4 & 5 size cock rings.
Generic water based lube.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:30 pm

The Encore rings are not effective for me. However, I have had good success with the Osbon medium, standard tension band. My erection starts to loos sensativity after 10 minutes and needs to be removed after 20 minutes.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:24 pm

I have had good success with the Osbon medium, standard tension band. My erection starts to loos sensativity after 10 minutes and needs to be removed af

Have you tried other rings? You use 2 Osbon medium, standard tension? I may try that combo. Even though I have great success with what I am using, the Mach #7 is only good for 15 to 20 times before it splits.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:02 pm

AnotherOldMan wrote:
I have had good success with the Osbon medium, standard tension band. My erection starts to loos sensativity after 10 minutes and needs to be removed af

Have you tried other rings? You use 2 Osbon medium, standard tension? I may try that combo. Even though I have great success with what I am using, the Mach #7 is only good for 15 to 20 times before it splits.

I have used many others but non were as effective as the Osbon. I normally only use one which allows the sensation to last longer. I Have used two. which increases rigidity, but reduces the time I can keep it on. I have also encountered pinching while wearing two.

The Osbon can be purchased for about $25 but lasts me well over a year using it 4 or 5 times a week.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

rondad

Postby rondad » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:02 pm

I'm using a "conventional" pump without the special ring applicator, but I can get the ring applied very close to my body in one motion before the vacuum is released, but I lose any rigidity within 15 seconds or so. My next attempt will try 2 rings.

Thanks for all the replies.

Ron

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:17 am

I have also encountered pinching while wearing two.

I have found when using 2 rings that using a size or more larger than the single ring is effective, especially for the 2nd or last applied ring. I also found that rings that were ineffective when used as a single worked great as a 2nd or last applied.

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:27 pm

The instructions are included on how to use and install the rings. Sex store pumps don't work for sex!

This is the best deal
http://www.vitalitymedical.com/encore-i ... p-otc.html

The osbon rings are far better and last

This is the best pump
http://www.vitalitymedical.com/timm-osb ... -pump.html

The osbon ring loader cuts the rings. There are sharp corners on the edges of the loader. I just use my hands. The rings last a long time otherwise.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

cassie8

Postby cassie8 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi Ron,
I thought maybe I must share my experience with you. I've a similar situation and I managed to overcome it a little bit. I'm using a Vacurect pump, it's designed by a South African University and some Urologists. I'm putting the ring on before pumping, the ring is then accommodated inside the pump. I'm using an ordinary sexshop silicone ring which is small. I'm keeping erection for about 3 - 5 minutes after which I re-apply the pump over the ring again.
https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/ma ... urect.html
http://www.vacuhealth.co.za
DaVinci procedure in Oct 2015, PSA is between 0.02 and 0.03 since then. Nerves couldn't be spared as the cancer invaded the nerves as well as the neck of the bladder. 100% ED, used only a pump and constrictor rings

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”