Post-implant surgery depression

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
jonkchicago

Post-implant surgery depression

Postby jonkchicago » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:04 pm

I am five weeks out from surgery today. One week inflating and deflating. It's difficult as you all know and a bit painful. I also seem to have continual "burning" pain in my scrotum and in the curved part of my leg/groin between where your scrotum and your thighs meet. Also I have corrective surgery and while it improved it say 85% there is still a bit of a curve (but workable). Since the inflation last week, I have fallen into a DEEP depression. I feel like I did this to improve my sex life and instead destroyed it.

Two questions:
1.) Did/Does anyone else have that continual (well, at least when sitting) burning feeling in your scrotum and if so, did it go away?
2.) Did anyone else feel this deep depression and feel like your sex/romantic life is over?

Thanks

Jon

tampagay

Re: Post-implant surgery depression

Postby tampagay » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:45 am

Jon,

I don't remember the burning, but the depression was definitely there. I think all of us go through a WTF have I done phase, I know I did and somewhere on here is my day 4 panic post regarding it. Hang in there it gets better. You have my contact info in a PM.

dhenry

Re: Post-implant surgery depression

Postby dhenry » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:24 am

hi jon,

we haven't chatted in a while. is everything going okay?

don

Return to “ED and Gay men”