Wife's perspective

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hebrewhammer

Wife's perspective

Postby hebrewhammer » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Greetings!
I'm Hebrew Hammer's wife, and thought it might be helpful to post a little bit about the implant experience from the significant other's perspective. Before I get started, let me just say that my husband is my hero. He is a wonderful, caring, generous, and strong husband and father, and I feel so grateful to walk through life and raise a family with him. But throughout the history of our 10-year relationship, ED had played a significant and ever-growing role in our relationship. I saw the anguish it caused my husband and it pained me greatly to see him suffer. I would have given anything to take away the burden that ED put on him. From the moment he first brought up the idea of getting a penile implant, I was 100% supportive. I stood by his side through the research, consultation and preparation, surgery and recovery, and I must say, it was the best decision he/we could have made. If any of you have any questions or concerns and would like a woman's perspective on it all, please don't hesitate to ask.

stanri

Re: Wife's perspective

Postby stanri » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:22 pm

hebrewhammer wrote:Greetings!
I'm Hebrew Hammer's wife, and thought it might be helpful to post a little bit about the implant experience from the significant other's perspective. Before I get started, let me just say that my husband is my hero. He is a wonderful, caring, generous, and strong husband and father, and I feel so grateful to walk through life and raise a family with him. But throughout the history of our 10-year relationship, ED had played a significant and ever-growing role in our relationship. I saw the anguish it caused my husband and it pained me greatly to see him suffer. I would have given anything to take away the burden that ED put on him. From the moment he first brought up the idea of getting a penile implant, I was 100% supportive. I stood by his side through the research, consultation and preparation, surgery and recovery, and I must say, it was the best decision he/we could have made. If any of you have any questions or concerns and would like a woman's perspective on it all, please don't hesitate to ask.

what a beautiful letter. I only wish I could been able to say the same, But my wife was 100% against it. Looking back I think part of the problem was she never understood the procedure. But she passed away this past April. And now I'm having it done on January 19th. I have friends with benefits that will be able to make use of it.
age 80. Prostate removed (cancer) 20 years ago. ED resulted. 19+ years did nothing. Tried pills, vacuum pump (HATED IT), injections worked sometimes, but not dependable. Presently have a inflatable, worked the 1st year. Not working for me now.

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:08 am

Hi Hammer' wife

How does the penis feel? Is it easy to figure out that there is in implant in there? Do u hear anything when it inflated and deflates?

Thank you both! I enjoy reading your post :)

stanri

Postby stanri » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:39 am

Deep Threat wrote:Hi Hammer' wife

How does the penis feel? Is it easy to figure out that there is in implant in there? Do u hear anything when it inflated and deflates?

Thank you both! I enjoy reading your post :)

Save that question for after Jan. 19th That's when I'm scheduled for my implant. Right now I'm a combination of anxious, nervous and a bit scared. But reading everyone's comments here keeps me going.
age 80. Prostate removed (cancer) 20 years ago. ED resulted. 19+ years did nothing. Tried pills, vacuum pump (HATED IT), injections worked sometimes, but not dependable. Presently have a inflatable, worked the 1st year. Not working for me now.

Olivero66

Postby Olivero66 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:08 am

hebrewhammer wrote:Greetings!

Thank you for the statement! I guess when it's about true love combined with sexual interest, a woman is able to go thru all of it at her husband's side. So does mine who's a tremendously precious jewel.
All the best for both of you :!:

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:38 pm

stanri wrote:what a beautiful letter. I only wish I could been able to say the same, But my wife was 100% against it. Looking back I think part of the problem was she never understood the procedure. But she passed away this past April. And now I'm having it done on January 19th. I have friends with benefits that will be able to make use of it.

Evidently not all ladies are thrilled by implantation. My wife wasn't against the surgery per se, but she had no interest and made it clear that the decision was mine alone. She said "Don't think for one minute that you're doing this for me." As it turned out I got the implant but we never used it.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:44 pm

dg_moore wrote:
stanri wrote:what a beautiful letter. I only wish I could been able to say the same, But my wife was 100% against it. Looking back I think part of the problem was she never understood the procedure. But she passed away this past April. And now I'm having it done on January 19th. I have friends with benefits that will be able to make use of it.

Evidently not all ladies are thrilled by implantation. My wife wasn't against the surgery per se, but she had no interest and made it clear that the decision was mine alone. She said "Don't think for one minute that you're doing this for me." As it turned out I got the implant but we never used it.

Um...did you have to go to the bullpen for a relief pitcher?

KM

esperanza

Postby esperanza » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:11 pm

hello,
First sorry for my lengauje but I dont write English .

I am interested in this topic but from another point of view .

I have 24 years and I havent girlfriend.

For men who are married speak with the wife and together make a decision but for men who do not have a couple and are young it is a delicate matter .

If I find girlfriend and I do not tell her that I have an implant would she learn over time?

Could a woman accept me as a couple if I say I have a penile implant ?

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:55 pm

KMeister wrote:
dg_moore wrote:

Um...did you have to go to the bullpen for a relief pitcher?

KM

Nope - I had a stroke that took away my libido, among other things, and my interest in sex dropped from 10 to zero.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:26 am

KMeister wrote:Um...did you have to go to the bullpen for a relief pitcher?

Nope - I had a stroke that took away my libido, among other things, and my interest in sex dropped from 10 to zero.[/quote]

All dressed up and nowhere to go...bummer.

KM

Return to “Implants”