48yr old gay Sacramento CA implant guy

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
BionicBadger

48yr old gay Sacramento CA implant guy

Postby BionicBadger » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:05 am

Howdy guys Badger here.
Getting AMS 700 LGX implant on 10/6/2014 and looking forward to getting back out there and using my new tool.

I’m 48years old, from Sacramento California. Next summer is going to be balls to the wall non-stop fuck-fest. Will keep up to date on my implant surgery experience, healing, and personal sexual progress with my new tool.

Below is post operative pic from today 10/22/2014
new cock copy 2.jpg
current penis post-op pic
new cock copy 2.jpg (28.29 KiB) Viewed 7092 times

Soon to be Bionic Badger
48 yr old gay guy from Sacramento California

maoriguy

Re: 48yr old gay Sacramento CA implant guy

Postby maoriguy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:39 pm

hey good to hear about your recovery hope you don't have too much fun

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Haven’t had surgery yet. By Halloween tho I’ll be 23 days into surgery recovery. I should be ready for some sort of action by then. If my cock is still intact. I’ve been doing some vac pumping to get ready for implant surgery day.
x cock downward shirt.jpg
cock after a 20 minute vacuum pumping.
x cock downward shirt.jpg (45.78 KiB) Viewed 7076 times

Badger

maoriguy

Postby maoriguy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:00 am

well i guess the implant will bring you back into action and getting you ready for a test drive of that bad boy besides losing a few cm isn't as bad as not getting an erection at all hope you keep those updates coming, and this coming a fellow gay ed suffer sucks when you can't get it up when needed with a partner

Hartbreaker

Postby Hartbreaker » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Any update post surgery?
47 yo professional gay male in 19 yr relationship, Da Vinci robotic prostatectomy in June 2012. PSA now less than .10, started trimix injections in May 2013 with good results. Having occasional erections during night when sleeping. Work out 3-4x week.

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:49 pm

Hey guys, surgery went good. I have been really busy because of the holidays, but things are back to calm. My new Bionic cock unfortunately lost 1 ½ inches. Making my new dick at 5 ¾ inches (doc says I should regain what was lost over the next year). I gained in girth though.
My cock is much more noticeable in civilian clothes and such. The attention it brings makes me very pleased. I have changed from a versatile bottom to a versatile top. I’m loving my new position. I fuck like a beast shoot my load, stay hard and continue fucking till I or recipient tires out.
I’ve had a few issues and will address those at a later time.
I make it a commitment to pump my cock to rock hard stats every single day (at least for an hour or so, and sometimes up to 12 hours) to get my penis use to it’s new bionic components and help regain my lost length. My friends have definitely noticed the impressive bulge I have.
I announced to all my friends, family and even my Facebook contacts about me getting the implant. I have purposefully opened myself to questions about ED and treatment options. Plus also any questions about my experiences with the implant and surgery. I have happily whipped my man tool out for inspection to anyone who wants to see it and how it works. Even in my sex site profiles (Grindr, Adam4Adam, BarebackRT, Growlr, and such) I have been honest about the fact that I have had a penile implant. I have chosen to totally embrace my new dick and not try to disguise or hide the fact that I have a penile implant, and it is empowering.
I’ve been thinking about doing workshops on ED and treatment options at gay men’s gatherings her in California. I do love a good hands-on all male workshop, LOL.
I will post updates and more pics sometime soon.
Attachments
X6cock.jpg
flacid implanted cock
X6cock.jpg (134.42 KiB) Viewed 6769 times
1profile.jpg
1profile.jpg (126.5 KiB) Viewed 6759 times

rglassva

Postby rglassva » Thu May 28, 2015 12:50 pm

Badger - looks like you've healed nicely! I have a consultation with an implant doc in a couple of weeks. . . .sure hope I can get the LGX results that you did! Glad you're putting it to good use. Any questions you can think of that I should ask the doc when I see him?

Rick
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

Return to “ED and Gay men”