Glans bulking ...Dr eid

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pirate1

Glans bulking ...Dr eid

Postby Pirate1 » Sat May 24, 2014 9:32 am

I am 4 weeks out and met with my Uro yesterday for first pump, etc.. All went well and happy with the exception of concern with cylinders somewhat on base under glans. Right below surface. Do not know yet if will be painful on use. Uro asked to wait a couple more weeks. I understand Dr Eid has developed collegen injections into glans to enlarge/bulk. Would seem to help those with "small head" and cushion tips. Anyone had any expierence with Glans Bulkin through Dr. Eid or others? Dr. Eid might be the only, or one of few that do this procedure.
62, RRP Aug 2010. Left with complete ED. Pills no effect. Injections worked but caused peyronies. Had Coloplast Titan implant April 22, 2014. 19 cm(including 1cm RTE). "Touch" pump? Infrapubic.

stringerbell

Re: Glans bulking ...Dr eid

Postby stringerbell » Sat May 24, 2014 5:54 pm

No offense to Dr. Eid (he's got a good reputation, no doubt), but this is smoke and mirrors, and very dangerous. I talked specifically w/ 3 people who had it gone, uniformly a disaster. If just getting an implant- go for it by all means, and he's (plus Perito, Kramer) are it seems the top guys. I'll give Eid credit for trying to push the field of implant surgery forward, but not getting good reviews of this glans bulking.

Return to “Implants”