New to Forum - Marc

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
marc67

New to Forum - Marc

Postby marc67 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am

Hi,
I am new to this forum but not to ED.
I am 67 and had DaVinci Prostate removal February 5, 2007.
With this event, I lost normal erectile erections and hope of recovering is getting less and less.
Penile injections are the mainstay and effective but when the mood hits, it is not always inspiring to do it.
Erections are great, firm and last 2 to 3 hours.
Orgasm expectancy is unknown. It could happen, maybe feel it or you could say, did I miss something?
Sometimes sharp, mostly short lived or none.
Intimacy is enjoying the moment, pleasing my wife and if it happens to me, then it happens, if not then so be it.
Good to be here in the same boat and hope to learn.
Marc

Cajun Jeff

Re: New to Forum - Marc

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:29 am

Marc, Welcome to the forum. You will find the guys have a wealth of knowledge on different treatments and suggestions dealing with the limp meat. Join us in the chat room.

Cajun jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:38 am

Marc, Welcome to the forum. You will find the guys have a wealth of knowledge on different treatments and suggestions dealing with the limp meat. Join us in the chat room.

Cajun jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

antelope

Postby antelope » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 pm

What Jeff said.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

franglais

Postby franglais » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm

x

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”