Sex while healing from an Implant

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Steven1111

Sex while healing from an Implant

Postby Steven1111 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Hi Guys,

This one is directed primarily, but not exclusively, to the versatile members of this gay mens edition of the forum. I'm a versatile guy myself when it comes to sex and I like to be topped as well as to top another guy. I'm wondering how soon after the implant I can have receptive anal sex while I'm healing. I figure I can have oral sex and can masturbate when I can stand it but anal sex is rougher and may impact the healing I'm afraid, and I imagine my Uro. won't have much of an informed answer for me. Anyone on here with actual experience or know of actual experience? Any ideas or knowledge? What about dildos? Would they be OK ya think? This is definitely a gay mens only question so please give me some guidance if you can guys.... Thanks a bunch.

Steve
about to be implanted in 2 weeks and knowing I'll be horny way sooner than the 6 week timeline for healing for implant use... and my partner will be too!! :D
64 year old gay man. Brachytherapy Radiation for Prostate Cancer Oct. 2010. Permanent ED Nov. 2012. Failed pills, pumps and injections. Happily implanted with AMS CX May 9th, 2013. Sex Rocks again! Thanks to everyone for such caring support.

rschweiger

Re: Sex while healing from an Implant

Postby rschweiger » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Hey steve,
When the dr. Tells you you can use it..and you body will tell you if your not ready for it.......but I wouldn't try anything until doc clears you. Why even take a chance.
I'm not gay but have a few girlfriends that enjoy anal and enjoy the implant.
Rich.

Steven1111

Postby Steven1111 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi Rich,

Thanks for responding to me. I'm definitely going to follow my doctor's advice but I figure this is an area that he might not know a lot about. I suspect I'm his only gay patient who's doing an implant by the way he talks to me about things. He's not informed about gay sex really and that's what I'm asking about. Especially it seems that I could get fucked by a dildo and still be OK because it wouldn't impact the healing like actual anal sex would, but some advice from an experienced person would be helpful to me. I do trust my body to tell me when it is OK to act or not. I won't wanna hurt myself but I also wanna enjoy myself if I can. And I want to please my partner as much as possible while he patiently waits for me to heal. So I'm curious about what I can do is all. I'll be careful I promise... ;)

Cheers,
Steve
64 year old gay man. Brachytherapy Radiation for Prostate Cancer Oct. 2010. Permanent ED Nov. 2012. Failed pills, pumps and injections. Happily implanted with AMS CX May 9th, 2013. Sex Rocks again! Thanks to everyone for such caring support.

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Steve - I got what you're asking. If you are the bottom, your dick is basically just flopping in the breeze, right? Problem is, so are your balls, and my major areas of tenderness were the glans and the scrotum. I'm not a gay guy, but I think my penis was usable sooner than my balls were free from pain. I don't think there would be danger of damage if you bottom, the incisions are far enough away. It all depends on how tender your balls are with their new companion. Maybe wearing a suspensory would help.
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

jelizondo12

Postby jelizondo12 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:49 pm

I was implanted 6/1/15 and after 3 weeks I couldnt stand it anymore so I broke out my toys and played real carefully. I was topped yesterday by a guy that was really horny and I survived the pounding, Tomorrow I go get activated and then all hell will break loose lol

bcalla20

Postby bcalla20 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:22 pm

I am two weeks after Titan implant. I have been very good with Dr’s orders with no activity soaking in a warm bath. Some icing etc. swelling is all gone very little bruising left. My penis does feel a little numb but man I want to orgasm so bad and I think it would help everything relax more. Has anyone got themselves off with light touching with a 25% erection? Driving me crazy lol

544kenmatt

Postby 544kenmatt » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:22 pm

bcalla20: yes, was able to masturbate one week post op with a semi. I didn't think it was possible but it happened. It was a bit painful but I guess the pleasure won out. I am now 8 weeks post and my full erection is still painful, so I deflate it a bit to masturbate.
I also have numbness on the underside, which has gotten a little better since the surgery. Hopefully , sensation will come back over the next months.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

Return to “ED and Gay men”