45min non stimulated erection with Venous leakage Thanks to

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
sob2012

45min non stimulated erection with Venous leakage Thanks to

Postby sob2012 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Last night or early morning even could not believe my eyes.

Decided to stack PGE-1 plus PT-141 together. Injected PT-141 4 1/2hrs b4 action. Felt a slight libido increase.Injected PGE-1 as usual but this time push down on left side of cc at the base where my venous leakage is at.

Nothing special happened only kept erection for 35mins with stimulation.Without it would start to go down in about 30-40seconds which is better than without PGE-1. Usually its 10seconds or less and it will deflate.I have been diagnosed with venous leakage,peyronies diseases, Ed, POIS in early 20s and first had symptoms since 16 so its pretty bad.

Had an orgasm about 3:15am went to sleep, woke up at 6:30am to an erection I had not experienced in years!

Could not believe it for the first time since aged 16 over a decade ago I had 100% hard erection that did not go down in 30seconds without a cock ring or with stimulation. 45mins had passed and had to force it down with alot of cyclinder pumping.I do not know how this is physically possible with my severe venous leakage, possibly there is some synergy with PT-141 and PGE-1??
Anyone else experienced this??

Going to repeat but take the Pt-141 8hours before action hopefully it is not a case of the PT-141 only working upon awakening.

dtwarren1942

Re: 45min non stimulated erection with Venous leakage Thanks to

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:38 pm

From what I have read and experienced, PT- 141 is most effective after 3 to 4 hours. I have experienced some continued engorgement up to 8 hours, but nothing like the engorgement during the third and fourth hour. I would be interested in your results, however.

Stimulating the brain (PT-141) and the penile mechanism at the same time, should logicly be a winner.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

youngwpe

Postby youngwpe » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:45 pm

sob2012 wrote:Last night or early morning even could not believe my eyes.

Decided to stack PGE-1 plus PT-141 together. Injected PT-141 4 1/2hrs b4 action. Felt a slight libido increase.Injected PGE-1 as usual but this time push down on left side of cc at the base where my venous leakage is at.

Nothing special happened only kept erection for 35mins with stimulation.Without it would start to go down in about 30-40seconds which is better than without PGE-1. Usually its 10seconds or less and it will deflate.I have been diagnosed with venous leakage,peyronies diseases, Ed, POIS in early 20s and first had symptoms since 16 so its pretty bad.

Had an orgasm about 3:15am went to sleep, woke up at 6:30am to an erection I had not experienced in years!

Could not believe it for the first time since aged 16 over a decade ago I had 100% hard erection that did not go down in 30seconds without a cock ring or with stimulation. 45mins had passed and had to force it down with alot of cyclinder pumping.I do not know how this is physically possible with my severe venous leakage, possibly there is some synergy with PT-141 and PGE-1??
Anyone else experienced this??

Going to repeat but take the Pt-141 8hours before action hopefully it is not a case of the PT-141 only working upon awakening.

Curious about what this PT-141 is I googled it. This looks exactly like what I need. But not for me. If it really makes women an unstoppable sexaul force of burning desire within 3-4 hours, i need to really get me some. I see that the methods of delivery were nasally or subcutaniously. Could i buy some black market stuff and slip it into my wifes drinks daily? Maybe then I could finally attain an "average" sex ife and not a way, way, way, way, below average sex life.

disclaimer: i would never do that, it would be unconsentual and legally considered rape. but if this really works i would consider introducing it to the wife for her sexual arrousal (libido) disorder. i diagnosed her myself ten minutes ago

bigbadbrad

Postby bigbadbrad » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 pm

I have used pt 141 and over 3 to 4 hours later started having random erections even though I too suffer from veinous leakage. If you use it more than once per week or so the body gets used to it and it doesn't work as much as it did when I first used it. I inject also and the combination works pretty well for a 70 year old. I just wish that the PT 141 could be used more often.

I inject a .20 in the navel which causes me to flush within 10 minutes but it seem worth it when you have random boners!

Good luck and I wish that veinous leakage was better understood. It is a tough ticket to punch out of your life.

My best,

3B
LGX 18 w/3 RT extenders 2/24/15 by DR.Edward Karpman in CA. ED caused by venous leakage for 10 years. Age 72. Home is Louisiana. Lost but regained by stretching, pumping. Now 7.25 x 5.75 and happy with results!!!

Return to “Injections”