hello to all of the good guys!!!

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
bigbadbrad

hello to all of the good guys!!!

Postby bigbadbrad » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:46 pm

I'm finally a new member of the site after looking over FrankTalk for over a year! 70 years old in May, five and one-half years a PE practitioner with mild to moderate Ed caused by job stress in running my own business. Retired in 2007, had a long look at myself, went cold turkey off meds causing my ED problems, lost fifty pounds in two years and started injecting about five years ago. The PE exercises helped me gain two inches in length and one and one-quarter in girth plus nourishing "the boy" back to health.

It has been a blast reading many of the threads and I'm looking to participating in the forum but have almost no experience in posting so please be kind and help me out if you can.

I'm from north Louisiana so looks like we have a good bunch of contributors from around the state. I've also ordered a viberect a few days ago to help overcome my main problem of veinous leakage which is a dastardly thing to overcome. So far, I hope to gain a lot of knowledge about implants if ever I have to go that route.

Thanks for all of the wonderful men who help make this site "special" not only to me, but to a worldwide audience.

My best,

3B
LGX 18 w/3 RT extenders 2/24/15 by DR.Edward Karpman in CA. ED caused by venous leakage for 10 years. Age 72. Home is Louisiana. Lost but regained by stretching, pumping. Now 7.25 x 5.75 and happy with results!!!

Cajun Jeff

Re: hello to all of the good guys!!!

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Brad, from one Louisiana boy to another Welcome to FT. Join us some time in the chat room. I also have a Viberect and find it is helping me.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

bigbadbrad

Postby bigbadbrad » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Dear CME/Cajun Jeff:

Thanks for the welcome and I would like to try the chat room but don't know how to even reply. Is there a tutorial or instructions anywhere? I've never been on a chat room that I felt comfortable with but I do here since I feel right at home with most of the members on this site.

I hope to receive my viberect any day so I hope to try it out ASAP and will post my results at the proper thread. How is it helping you?

All the best,

3B
LGX 18 w/3 RT extenders 2/24/15 by DR.Edward Karpman in CA. ED caused by venous leakage for 10 years. Age 72. Home is Louisiana. Lost but regained by stretching, pumping. Now 7.25 x 5.75 and happy with results!!!

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 pm

bigbadbrad,
You don't really have to do anything special to "chat" ... simply click the Chatroom button at the top. Once loaded, all you need to do to participate is to type in the bottom box. You'll find everyone friendly and willing to help ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

jn1421

Postby jn1421 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:05 am

3B,
Welcome to FT. Your story sounds almost identical to mine. The only difference is our age. I also have a venous leak, all the meds, pumps, injections and gained 2 incehs through doing PE (penis exercise). There are a few of us pud pullers here at FT. Come meet some of us in the chat room.
Last edited by jn1421 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:46 am

ANOTHER guy from Lousianna??? OK. I give up. We are moving corporate offices to the deep south! Can we set up in someone's garage?
Paul

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:10 am

Brad, The chat room is hit and miss. When you click on chatroom on top of screen you will br transported to the chat room.. If any of the guys are there their names will show on the Rt side of the screen. There are days that are slower than others. Yesterday was a bit slow in the chat room for me. Evening usually have guys in the room.

My email me and we can exchange some info.. if you click on my screen name you will see my email address.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”