Why you need good surgeon like Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ocitgo

Why you need good surgeon like Kramer

Postby ocitgo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:35 pm

ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

antman90

Re: Why you need good surgeon like Kramer

Postby antman90 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:50 pm

I know I saw this a few days ago and was impressed.
27, divorced no kids, ED since as long as I can remember, don't know the cause. Pills work but hate the sides/planning. Leaning towards an implant.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:55 pm

Lots of. good surgeons out there. Why does Kramer do so many repositioning of pumps if he is so great?
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

antman90

Postby antman90 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:21 am

oldbeek wrote:Lots of. good surgeons out there. Why does Kramer do so many repositioning of pumps if he is so great?

Im sure there's lots of skilled surgeons out there. But just the fact Kramer posts all his videos to the public makes him well known. From what I can see in his videos it seems he revises a lot of botched surgeries from other surgeons. HAvent heard much of him misplacing pumps. Also, I think pumps kind of tend to rearrange themselves in most guys... some in places where they might cause discomfort.. but I don't think this is solely the surgeons fault.
27, divorced no kids, ED since as long as I can remember, don't know the cause. Pills work but hate the sides/planning. Leaning towards an implant.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:54 am

Anthonyeavila wrote:
oldbeek wrote:Lots of. good surgeons out there. Why does Kramer do so many repositioning of pumps if he is so great?

Im sure there's lots of skilled surgeons out there. But just the fact Kramer posts all his videos to the public makes him well known. From what I can see in his videos it seems he revises a lot of botched surgeries from other surgeons. HAvent heard much of him misplacing pumps. Also, I think pumps kind of tend to rearrange themselves in most guys... some in places where they might cause discomfort.. but I don't think this is solely the surgeons fault.

He revises a fair share of his own too. The simple fact is that NONE of these surgeons walk on water and the implant is a fairly simple procedure. It is not necessary to have "the best" and just who "the best" is, is a matter of opinion. :)

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:29 am

Here we go again... Look for fake-usernames!!!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:02 am

Anthonyeavila wrote:

If you have not heard about the amount of repositioning, you either have not being around for a while, or just have not read the postings.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

antman90

Postby antman90 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:14 am

I've only been around since Janurary and just recently started posting. After going through old posts i did find some regarding bad outcomes by Kramer. It's a bummer because I am considering him as a surgeon. Does anyone know how much EID charges out of pocket ?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:50 am

Anthonyeavila wrote:I've only been around since Janurary and just recently started posting. After going through old posts i did find some regarding bad outcomes by Kramer. It's a bummer because I am considering him as a surgeon. Does anyone know how much EID charges out of pocket ?

Anthony;
Here is what I will tell you... From what I have seen since joining this site, Dr's Krammer, Eid and many, many others are very good surgeons. Do they all make mistakes or have bad outcomes? ABSOLUTELY. I have suggested to many that you look around and find someone you like and then come on here and ask around. Many FT members have implants from doctors nobody else has heard of and they did an exceptional job. It's your call. :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:17 am

And many doctors will let you talk to a patient (or even patients) who can share their experience(s) with that doctor. I did before my implant was put in, and I've always been glad I did.

Return to “Implants”