Why you need good surgeon like Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Why you need good surgeon like Kramer

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:43 am

ocitgo wrote:When I wrote this, it was to show the repair and rework of an implant that impressed me. It was not to advertise his work.

I like my urologist of many years but not my hospital. I am disabled and don't do well. I can walk but use a cane. I have vestibular disease https://vestibular.org. It is the worst disease I have had because there is no cure.

I knew a little bit about this condition from school to become a paramedic but I didn't realize that it is also a long term disease as well. That sucks. Here's hoping they find a cure soon. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:07 am

dg_moore wrote:
hturner12 wrote:I was not going to weigh in. However I have it on good authority. That in the esrly days of this site Kramer did pay people to come here and praise him. He had a fake profile and would slam other drs.
I agree with Donnie upit a money thing.
My dr build a pouch/shaft for my pump to ride up and down in as I move. No problems. He also stapled tubing on each side of my sac to keep tubing in place. So I dont agree pumps move around. Yes there has to be some shifting but it should be easy to get to. I noticed if my sac tightens up after orgasam I have to wait till it goes back to normal to deflate, but that not thr pump out of place

I've known Kramer since 2008 and have spent more than the average time with him - this sounds highly unlikely. Beyond belief, in fact. In these days of rampant conspiracy theories you need to keep your BS detectors tuned up.

I was not here when this happened. There is no way to prove who did it but the false testimonials were detected through computer IP addresses and the offenders were caught red handed. Quite simply, the point is, this happened and could happen again. It could cause serious complications and could make it impossible to be able to accept donations. That simply cannot happen. :)

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:42 am

Yep, I also suffer from vestibular desease (Meniere’s) and it is totally incapacitating. I have been disabled since my late thirties.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:13 am

If I or anyone mentions in a post the name of their Dr. it is bad practice. It opens up a can of worms. Please feel free to mention him or her in your signature, but kissing his feet in a post is inappropriate. Just saying. As much as I loved my Urologist, he doesn't walk on water . Mentioning his name makes him a target. Great job Larry.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:54 am

The very title of this post is ripe for controversy. Those who worship this god and those whose results were horrible and a revision guarranteed. (To numerous to count) As for me personally, I wouldn't get my dick near him.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:05 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:If I or anyone mentions in a post the name of their Dr. it is bad practice. It opens up a can of worms. Please feel free to mention him or her in your signature, but kissing his feet in a post is inappropriate. Just saying. As much as I loved my Urologist, he doesn't walk on water . Mentioning his name makes him a target. Great job Larry.
Donnie

Thanks buddy :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”