Why you need good surgeon like Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Why you need good surgeon like Kramer

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:45 am

Bear,
Sounds unbelievable. Is any Dr. that inept? If you had researched Urologists in Florida you would have found mine. 8 to 10 implants a months. Awesome surgeon. My implant is sheer perfection. Just curious. What did you have installed and what do you have now?
Donnie
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:13 am

Here's the thing, Donnie. I've seen you mock the high volume guys with labels such as "hot shot." You can denigrate all you want, but the fact is that these guys are prominent for a reason - they are the real deal, have tons of experience, and have seen it all (but of course, being human, none of them is perfect). There are many competent but less well known surgeons, and if you're lucky enough to stumble across one of them good for you. But if you get a bad one the results can be disastrous. You need to find the best doc you can, and if you choose one of the top guys your odds of a good outcome are very high, but even in that case there are no guarantees. If you can get a referral to a less well known but very good doc, then you're in good hands. But just throwing a dart at the yellow pages is too risky. Do some careful research, and you'll be able to find a good surgeon. Teaching hospitals are good resources.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Floridabionic

Postby Floridabionic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:23 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Sounds unbelievable. Is any Dr. that inept? If you had researched Urologists in Florida you would have found mine. 8 to 10 implants a months. Awesome surgeon. My implant is sheer perfection. Just curious. What did you have installed and what do you have now?
Donnie

Donnie no disrespect intended I have found your posts very useful especially your stretching routine! But when I researched Doctors I did not include yours because of the 5.5 rear tip extenders (sheer perfection)???? I would not have been happy with your results...did he not have a 21 in stock or was he just "Inept"? Something to think about!!
53 years old, married 25 years. Peyronies & ED Implanted 3/28/18 by Dr. Kramer. AMS 700 LGX 21+1.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:47 pm

ED2013 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:I was not going to weigh in. However I have it on good authority. That in the esrly days of this site Kramer did pay people to come here and praise him. He had a fake profile and would slam other drs.
I agree with Donnie upit a money thing.
My dr build a pouch/shaft for my pump to ride up and down in as I move. No problems. He also stapled tubing on each side of my sac to keep tubing in place. So I dont agree pumps move around. Yes there has to be some shifting but it should be easy to get to. I noticed if my sac tightens up after orgasam I have to wait till it goes back to normal to deflate, but that not thr pump out of place

Wow that’s shocking about Kramer. Anybody else have info on this?

I heard this too. It was before my time though. :)

Larry

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:24 pm

dg_moore wrote:Here's the thing, Donnie. I've seen you mock the high volume guys with labels such as "hot shot." You can denigrate all you want, but the fact is that these guys are prominent for a reason - they are the real deal, have tons of experience, and have seen it all (but of course, being human, none of them is perfect). There are many competent but less well known surgeons, and if you're lucky enough to stumble across one of them good for you. But if you get a bad one the results can be disastrous. You need to find the best doc you can, and if you choose one of the top guys your odds of a good outcome are very high, but even in that case there are no guarantees. If you can get a referral to a less well known but very good doc, then you're in good hands. But just throwing a dart at the yellow pages is too risky. Do some careful research, and you'll be able to find a good surgeon. Teaching hospitals are good resources.

Dr. Kramer did a spectacular job for me. No surgeon is 100%, but he's gotta be damn close. Ask any of his patients.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:46 pm

dg_moore wrote:Here's the thing, Donnie. I've seen you mock the high volume guys with labels such as "hot shot." You can denigrate all you want, but the fact is that these guys are prominent for a reason - they are the real deal, have tons of experience, and have seen it all (but of course, being human, none of them is perfect). There are many competent but less well known surgeons, and if you're lucky enough to stumble across one of them good for you. But if you get a bad one the results can be disastrous. You need to find the best doc you can, and if you choose one of the top guys your odds of a good outcome are very high, but even in that case there are no guarantees. If you can get a referral to a less well known but very good doc, then you're in good hands. But just throwing a dart at the yellow pages is too risky. Do some careful research, and you'll be able to find a good surgeon. Teaching hospitals are good resources.

Dave, the problem is who gets to say that this guy or that guy is a "top guy". Where I am from the only doctor listed on the Doctor Locator part of the website is the guy that butchered me so bad that it's taking at least 3 surgeries to fix it and guess what... KGH is a huge teaching hospital attached to Queens University. The doctor that I chose is a professor of urologic surgery internationally, is well known by AMS, but because implants is only part of the procedures he does, he would not be included in the group that are considered "top guys". I agree that no doctor is perfect and they are human, so why, when a member is looking for a surgeon, are they directed to New York or Maryland, regardless of where they live, if they want the procedure done right? :)

Larry

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:26 pm

I asked my Dr. Why he installed an 18 instead of a 21. He said my crus is very deep. He said a lot of my implant would be inside me and useless and my pump very high. With 5.5. in RTEs most of my implant is outside my body in my penis. As a result I have a nice firm 7" erection. I don't question my Urologist or his choice. I have had a perfect, yes perfect implant. I was up and in 'action' in 28 days. I have had no loss in sensitivity, or length. I high recommend my Urologist. Dg, I would question any Surgeon that has so many revisions due to improper pump placement. How hard is it to do it right the first time. I'm not putting down competent 'superstar' surgeon. Some are very good. Some are not.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:57 pm

Dr. Kramer did a spectacular job for me. No surgeon is 100%, but he's gotta be damn close. Ask any of his patients.

I'm one of Dr. Kramer's recent patients. PM me and ask me.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:47 pm

TomW46 wrote:

I'm one of Dr. Kramer's recent patients. PM me and ask me.

Ditto on Kramer
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:55 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:I asked my Dr. Why he installed an 18 instead of a 21. He said my crus is very deep. He said a lot of my implant would be inside me and useless and my pump very high. With 5.5. in RTEs most of my implant is outside my body in my penis. As a result I have a nice firm 7" erection. I don't question my Urologist or his choice. I have had a perfect, yes perfect implant. I was up and in 'action' in 28 days. I have had no loss in sensitivity, or length. I high recommend my Urologist. Dg, I would question any Surgeon that has so many revisions due to improper pump placement. How hard is it to do it right the first time. I'm not putting down competent 'superstar' surgeon. Some are very good. Some are not.
Donnie

It would be instructive to know the *actual* rate of poor placement results, and the details of the resulting problems. Complaints from a handful of anonymous posters on an Internet forum do not constitute a reliable sample, and certainly shouldn't be used as a basis for a decision.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Implants”