Why you need good surgeon like Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: Why you need good surgeon like Kramer

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:41 am

Deleted by user
Last edited by Anonymous3 on Sun May 13, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:50 am

hturner12 wrote:I was not going to weigh in. However I have it on good authority. That in the esrly days of this site Kramer did pay people to come here and praise him. He had a fake profile and would slam other drs.
I agree with Donnie upit a money thing.
My dr build a pouch/shaft for my pump to ride up and down in as I move. No problems. He also stapled tubing on each side of my sac to keep tubing in place. So I dont agree pumps move around. Yes there has to be some shifting but it should be easy to get to. I noticed if my sac tightens up after orgasam I have to wait till it goes back to normal to deflate, but that not thr pump out of place

Wow that’s shocking about Kramer. Anybody else have info on this?

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:52 am

When I wrote this, it was to show the repair and rework of an implant that impressed me. It was not to advertise his work.

I like my urologist of many years but not my hospital. I am disabled and don't do well. I can walk but use a cane. I have vestibular disease https://vestibular.org. It is the worst disease I have had because there is no cure.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:33 am

hturner12 wrote:I was not going to weigh in. However I have it on good authority. That in the esrly days of this site Kramer did pay people to come here and praise him. He had a fake profile and would slam other drs.
My dr build a pouch/shaft for my pump to ride up and down in as I move. No problems. He also stapled tubing on each side of my sac to keep tubing in place. So I dont agree pumps move around. Yes there has to be some shifting but it should be easy to get to. I noticed if my sac tightens up after orgasam I have to wait till it goes back to normal to deflate, but that not thr pump out of place

I've known Kramer since 2008 and have spent more than the average time with him - this sounds highly unlikely. Beyond belief, in fact. In these days of rampant conspiracy theories you need to keep your BS detectors tuned up.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:58 am

Ditto to Dg_moore
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:42 am

I know nothing about this hot shot doctor. I'm just curious why he has so many revisions and few guys question his ethics. My Urologist is tops. My implant is perfect. My pump is placed correctly and I lost absolutely no length. I'm glad I didn't chose a superstar.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:11 pm

dg_moore wrote:

I've known Kramer since 2008 and have spent more than the average time with him - this sounds highly unlikely. Beyond belief, in fact. In these days of rampant conspiracy theories you need to keep your BS detectors tuned up.

Ditto on BS.
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Ditto on DGMoore.

Guys -- Offer opinions on your own doctors. Opinions on doctors other than ones with whom you have personal experience are by definition, hearsay.

Ocitgo, sorry to hear about your other troubles. The only problem I have with your post is that the title unfortunately was bound to stir this pot.

Hope you're doing well.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:10 am

radioradio wrote:Ditto on DGMoore.

Guys -- Offer opinions on your own doctors. Opinions on doctors other than ones with whom you have personal experience are by definition, hearsay.

Ocitgo, sorry to hear about your other troubles. The only problem I have with your post is that the title unfortunately was bound to stir this pot.

Hope you're doing well.

Bob

Thanks Bob
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

bear928

Postby bear928 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:24 am

Hey guys been on site for awhile, to answer question about good surgeon
I too was a victim of bad implant, 2016 had surgery, dwn time was crazy didn't know what to expect, but I did notice I had a problem, it took me to watch Dr Kramer videos to realize that my problem wasnt normal. Because of inexperienced Dr. Who bragged about his experience and also down talk
KRAMER and others for being "Hollywood" a name use by competitors
Who think your bragging for putting your work on YouTube.
Anyway to make long story short, through watching Kramer and few others on YouTube I decided to to go through Kramer, am from fla. so I could have
Went to Miami but Dr. K impressed me, well during surgery Dr. discovered
My previous surgery My implant tubes were installed on the same side instead of left and right, so my recommendation for anyone is do your homework, go with someone who does volume surgery and not 5 monthly,
If you have to travel do it, trust me it's worth time and pain.

Return to “Implants”