Why you need good surgeon like Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nudist

Re: Why you need good surgeon like Kramer

Postby nudist » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:31 pm

dirtman1993 wrote:I agree with most as if happy with your surgeon tell the world and all I did was cut and paste more info about his history and education. Have learned so long as we have a moderator like him, I will only Read and no longer post till he is gone. This site is open to all so long as we are civil and try to help with all the info we can find about the doctors who try to help us. Could be Eid, Garber or Kramer along with others we are talking about. Free speech is now under threat by this moderator.

so you would have no problem with someone creating several accounts and cutting and pasting info about a particular dr. in order to create more demand and patients for him?
there would be know way to tell if such posters had actually been patients or were just hired to "promote" him.
there is a fine line between a recommendation and an advertisement.
the post i read struck me as the latter. it was a bit overdone.

recommendations are helpful and welcome. advertisements are obnoxious.

hope you don't mind me expressing my opinion...
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:57 pm

That’s a shame. This site is for all of us to help each other out with the living hell that is ED. Everyone should be able to speak their mind. If someone is very happy with a surgeon and wants to let everyone know they recommend them that is their opinion. It should be respected. If another guy was butchered and screwed over by the same surgeon, he has the right to tell his story and tell ppl to stay away. His opinion should be respected as well. We’re all here to help each other and share our experiences. Good and bad.[/quote]

ED2013
If you look through the posts, it is absolutely acceptable to say that you are very happy with your exceptional surgeon (or not). What is not acceptable is when it goes on and on and resembles a commercial. This is a not for profit website and there are consequences for not following certain rules. I have very PRIVATELY and politely asked dirtman to remove his commercial. Instead he chose to behave rudely in a PUBLIC forum. That does not change the rules and as he can see, several of the members do not agree with him. I get several private messages monthly, thanking me and praising me for the way I moderate. I guess I can't please everyone. Let's all not forget that there are at least 2 sides to every story.. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Anthonyeavila wrote:
TomW46 wrote:Kramer's website says "Dr. Kramer has the world’s highest volume of revisions in the past decade." That can be taken more than one way. My pump placement is totally botched. Deflating my pump is a difficult ordeal as it's so high the valve is only barely even in my scrotum. Even Dr. Kramer had a very hard time deflating me. I will be getting a complete "washout and revision" next month, I hope.

Damn that's unfortunate ... but somehow I feel maybe pumps kind of tend to rearrange themselves on their own and perhaps the surgeon doesn't have much control over this ???

They do move around quite a bit, that's why the surgeons tell you to tug them down frequently. I did that and mine sits perfectly on the bottom between the twins. :)

Larry

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Just had my implant yesterday. Surgeon days don't touch it. Pump is low and center. Tubes are at ? 80%? pressurized, I guess. He did it infrapubic. No loss. Not an advertisement. He is retiring soon. PS. Dull pain today. Bitch trying to pee with a hard on.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:49 pm

As some here think or have suggested my previous post was to sell Dr. Kramer and didn't know if I was a real patient. My surgery was March 2nd, 2016 and can be seen on YouTube under my name. On this site most guys use an alias as I did. Well, I have had enough of this nonsense and damn proud I had the courage to have the implant placed. The other site on Facebook about Penile Implants has my name and all my friends know. I suggest if anyone suggesting one doctor or another have the courage to use their name. That way we the folks here can verify what is fact and not.

If anyone wants to see my surgery or photos after the surgery go to Youtube and type my name (Murray Oeth). I have had over 30,000 views and some comments. It was placed there to help all men and women. I say women as without mine it may not have been possible and men here need their strength as this is scary.

It is to bad more men feel they have to hide their names but this is no different then a women having her breast re-constructed after cancer surgery. I think I have made my point and will now set back and see how much hell I catch. I sincerely hope others accept what I have done and take the time to think about it before blasting me.

Murray
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

nudist

Postby nudist » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:45 pm

dirtman1993 wrote:As some here think or have suggested my previous post was to sell Dr. Kramer and didn't know if I was a real patient.

i was not implying that YOU were not a real patient.
i was trying to point out that a doctor who wanted more business or increase his reputation could hire people to post information such as you did, praising him, giving his credentials, bio, etc, and this site would be full of advertising and would be considerably less valuable.
you should post about your results, good or bad, with your dr but we can look up all the other stuff you added ourselves and that reduces the "advertising" factor.
we good?
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:02 pm

oldbeek wrote:Just had my implant yesterday. Surgeon days don't touch it. Pump is low and center. Tubes are at ? 80%? pressurized, I guess. He did it infrapubic. No loss. Not an advertisement. He is retiring soon. PS. Dull pain today. Bitch trying to pee with a hard on.

Lol it is tough to pee. Gotta stand as far back from the toilet as you can.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:13 pm

But it dribbles on the floor. Finally made a urinal bottle.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:51 am

I wonder if everyone viewed my initial post and this youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDPlSY0Im9g

If I lived close and my insurance covered him, he would have been on the top of the my list. I have a good urologist and trusted him. Baltimore is 3000 mile away and I am disabled. My cost was "0".
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:03 am

oldbeek wrote:Just had my implant yesterday. Surgeon days don't touch it. Pump is low and center. Tubes are at ? 80%? pressurized, I guess. He did it infrapubic. No loss. Not an advertisement. He is retiring soon. PS. Dull pain today. Bitch trying to pee with a hard on.

Good morning oldbeek;
This is where I say that our members are the penile implant experts. Doctors, without a doubt, are the experts in do the surgery to give you the implant... but then, and they would be pissed to hear me say it but, WE are the experts after it has been implanted. WE are the ones that deal with it EVERYDAY. Unless the surgeon has one, everything he/she says about it will be either hearsay, guessing or bullshit. For that reason, and many men on here will back me up when I say... the pump will move and go up until scar tissue form around and encapsulate it.. I gently tugged on it when I went to the washroom, when I cycled while in bed watching TV and still do. I don't know how long I need to continue but I will be asking the members here NOT the surgeons. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”