Fully pumped?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JamesD

Fully pumped?

Postby JamesD » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Implanted on 3/6 with AMS 700 GLX. 21 cm with 2 RTE. Cycling for about two weeks. Pump gets so hard I could probably stand on it without it compressing. Scrotum is bruised and sore from pumping. Still not sure if I am fully erect. Lots of loose skin on the shaft. Any ideas?

Jim

Greg1956

Re: Fully pumped?

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Jim,
I also have an LGX. It was probably around the time put from surgery you are at now that I began to be able to pump up easier. I think it is a combination of your penis still being tight from surgery and the pump bulb being tight. One day it suddenly all got easier. At that point my size increased and skin tightened. I know it is difficult to be patient, but I think all is probably fine and that is all that’s required.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:40 pm

Try a warm compress on your scrotum to loosen the pump bulb and valves as well as relax your tissues.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:49 pm

I ws implanted on March 2nd, 2016 and it took over six weeks for internal swelling to go down due to work inside during surgery. Had a lot of scar tissue inside Dr. Kramer had to deal with. You may have swelling still inside so take your time.

Good luck
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:30 pm

JamesD wrote:Implanted on 3/6 with AMS 700 GLX. 21 cm with 2 RTE. Cycling for about two weeks. Pump gets so hard I could probably stand on it without it compressing. Scrotum is bruised and sore from pumping. Still not sure if I am fully erect. Lots of loose skin on the shaft. Any ideas?

Jim

Try an electric heating pad. It loosens up the rubber pump bulb and it worked great for me and felt great too. It's really too early to think there is anything wrong. :)

Larry

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:41 pm

We are all different so I am not sure I can help but I will try. First talk to your doctor. He or she will have more information. I have been cycling just over a week and I agree with the others. The first few days I could only get a few pumps in and things would lock up. I used a heating pad a few times and things started to loosen up. My healing is improving and I can now pump to significant discomfort. I have trouble now making it the hour but can do it. Size has improved a bit also. I have a message in to my doctor to see if I need to back off a bit. I really want to try it out with my girlfriend but I also want to make sure I get the best possible outcome so I understand wanting things to improve but I also feel that if I have wait a few months for that to happen then that is what I will do.

I would call my doc and try heat, very warm shower, very warm cloth, bag of dry beans heated in microwave, heating pad, ect. Then try to take things slow (very difficult to do I know).

Take care and I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Remember that liquids are incompressable. If the valve has not cycled properly you have a rock. It is possible to squeeze fluid past the valve for a little inflation without actually moving the ball.. If your pump stays hard you have not moved the ball that opens the valve. In a hot bath, try pressing the deflate button before aggressively squeezing the bulb. Do this back and forth over and over until you feel the pop. then your pump should work totally and properly. If you cannot squeeze the pump flat you are definitely not opening the valve..
Hope that helps.

Hang in the it just gets easier and better.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

Return to “Implants”