Awaken to notice I'm completely Shaven :(

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Awaken to notice I'm completely Shaven :(

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:27 am

That cream stuff can burn your scrotum bad. Too strong and doesn't remove all the hair. I'm a hairy man and proud of all of it. I will never shave or trim. Only my beard. When I shaved my pubes they grew so fast I had to shave above my dick everyday. It felt like sandpaper. My wife hated it. I quit shaving anywhere near my dick.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:29 am

I have been shaving for over 35+ years as my late wife like the look and to blunt, she said no hair in her mouth. She was right as she also was smooth and I did enjoy the lack of hair.

Remember, "Bald is Beautiful".
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:38 am

Brother,
Beauty is in the eye ( or mouth) of the beholder. If my hair falls out, fine, but I'm never shaving or trimming again. It is a personal preference.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:13 am

dirtman1993 wrote:I have been shaving for over 35+ years as my late wife like the look and to blunt, she said no hair in her mouth. She was right as she also was smooth and I did enjoy the lack of hair.

Remember, "Bald is Beautiful".

My doctor gave me a letter for the Canada Revenue Agency, (same as your IRS) saying that laser hair removal was medically necessary, so I had it done. It was not as successful as I was hoping for but I have very little hair. One of the things that really pissed me off about the urologist and plastic surgeon that botched me really bad was that they removed all skin from my penis and replaced it with skin from my scrotum. That's one reason why it was medically necessary. I wish I could find a cream that did not burn me but would remove the hair the laser didn't. I have a bit of a Dunlop and can't see well enough to effectively shave.

Larry

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:50 pm

I had to shave around the shaft when I started using a VED. It looked kind of silly, so I shaved everything. Found out I liked it, so now I just stay shaved all the time. I use a Philips Norelco Bodygroom (7100?). It works pretty well, not as clean as a razor, I'd guess, but less chance of razor burn and cuts.

Try putting some coconut oil on the boys after a shave. Feels great.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:24 pm

I used to shave my shaft, now it gets rubbed off, :o

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Quincy wrote:I had to shave around the shaft when I started using a VED. It looked kind of silly, so I shaved everything. Found out I liked it, so now I just stay shaved all the time. I use a Philips Norelco Bodygroom (7100?). It works pretty well, not as clean as a razor, I'd guess, but less chance of razor burn and cuts.

Try putting some coconut oil on the boys after a shave. Feels great.

Thanks Quincy, I'll give it a try. :)

Larry

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:56 pm

The nurse won't have much to do on me. I have been shaved clean for at least 20 years. They say a tree will always appear bigger on the prairie than in the woods. After I heard that I shaved the next day and never looked back. The ladies seem to like it better too, they don't have to go to the dentist for a hair cut. Of course I like the women the same way.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:05 pm

After your implant it will be easy to see the tree. Lol

Urz14me

Postby Urz14me » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:00 pm

I shave my balls with a straight razor, I figure if I slip up and cut it off not such a big deal they have already replaced my dick once they surly can do it again. (Day 31 after implant no pain but plenty of gain) ;) ;) ;)
52 year old. Diagnosed with Venous Leak. Trimix was hit and miss. opt'd for implant Titan 22cm 3.5cm RTE by Dr. Hakky on March 27, 2018 ...Remember they never complaint how small your penis is when it is in their ass... just sayin' :o

Return to “Implants”