Dr Starke Methodist Houston

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
knotreel

Dr Starke Methodist Houston

Postby knotreel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:21 am

I am looking for feedback on Dr. Nathan Starke of Methodist Houston who I am considering for replacement of my IPP . I am considering Methodist Houston for a replacement of my AUS and just after my visit with them, my IPP leaked all of it's fluid and now needs fixing too. My AMS 700LGX was implanted Jan 2011. So, with needing an AUS replacement I was hoping for a dual operation as the original was. Dr. Starke is a new name to me and originally Dr.Larry Lipschultz of Baylor provided me with what I think was a perfect fit with my present 700LGX and did the operation in conjunction with Dr. T. Boone of Methodist in 2011. Dr.Boone has referred me to Dr. J. Stewart for the AUS replacement, her credentials are impressive but I would like hear something on Dr. Starke. By the way, Dr. Lipshultz was great IMHO.
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

Baseballfan11

Re: Dr Starke Methodist Houston

Postby Baseballfan11 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:32 pm

knotreel wrote:I am looking for feedback on Dr. Nathan Starke of Methodist Houston who I am considering for replacement of my IPP . I am considering Methodist Houston for a replacement of my AUS and just after my visit with them, my IPP leaked all of it's fluid and now needs fixing too. My AMS 700LGX was implanted Jan 2011. So, with needing an AUS replacement I was hoping for a dual operation as the original was. Dr. Starke is a new name to me and originally Dr.Larry Lipschultz of Baylor provided me with what I think was a perfect fit with my present 700LGX and did the operation in conjunction with Dr. T. Boone of Methodist in 2011. Dr.Boone has referred me to Dr. J. Stewart for the AUS replacement, her credentials are impressive but I would like hear something on Dr. Starke. By the way, Dr. Lipshultz was great IMHO.

I'm in Houston too- from your comment I would trust Lipschultz for surgery!
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:25 pm

If you need a backup there is a URO in Dallas, Dr A.Morry
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

Luca2010

Postby Luca2010 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:35 pm

I had my Coloplast inserted by Dr. Mohit Khera at Baylor in Houston 2 years ago. Was is one of the best in the US.. He is in the same practice as Dr. Lipshultz. Can not say enough about my great experience with him.

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:37 pm

Luca2010 wrote:I had my Coloplast inserted by Dr. Mohit Khera at Baylor in Houston 2 years ago. Was is one of the best in the US.. He is in the same practice as Dr. Lipshultz. Can not say enough about my great experience with him.

How much size did you lose with this doctor?
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:10 pm

Houston Methodist
I too used Dr. Mohit Khera at Baylor College of Medicine in Jan 2016. Got a titan 18cm. We are both very pleased, could not recommend him more highly. Regained all the length I lost due to prostatectomy within about a year through twice daily cycling. If any questions, PM me. I'd be glad to talk and/or show and tell.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Return to “Implants”