Sex toy for her. Womanizer Deluxe.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Sex toy for her. Womanizer Deluxe.

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Xomanow wrote:I just had a thought.......implants should be offered with built in vibrating modes operated by remote control.....and various sleeves to slip onto the penis......perhaps even a micro cam in the glans for playback later on......add facebook, Instagram, and twitter and you have the......" iBone".......

hahahaha OMG hahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:13 pm

Lester33 wrote:The "I-Bone" are you applying for the patent rights? I am looking into getting an implant but now I'm going to have to wait on this. :lol:
Thanks was needing a good laugh !!!

I want one, I want one, I want one, Can I get it in black??

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:44 pm

Xomanow wrote:implants should be offered with built in vibrating modes operated by remote control.

:lol:

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:18 pm

David_R wrote:
Xomanow wrote:implants should be offered with built in vibrating modes operated by remote control.

:lol:

And of course rotation and thrusting motion. :o And all the works in the RTE's so there is no pump or reservoir. ;)

And think about the fight over who gets the remote. :lol:
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:39 pm

newbie443 wrote:... And all the works in the RTE's ...

Located there, could be some question over who REALLY gets the benefits of the vibrations. Her...or him>
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:30 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:

Located there, could be some question over who REALLY gets the benefits of the vibrations.

I guess that was a bit unclear. I ment that it would not include a bunch more stuff in other locations. That it would have all the features in the cylinders so as to actually do all that stuff and not have separate parts like we do now with the pump in one place and the reservoir in another. So the surgery would be somewhat like that for a malleable only have the results of the inflatable plus the added vibration, rotation, and thrusting features. Course you could get 2 remotes. Then both partners could work the device and see who is master of the control. :D
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

66 years young.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Want to also benefit from the pleasure ? Vibrating cock ring added to your everhard ! Works great for both of you !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:25 pm

newbie443 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:

Located there, could be some question over who REALLY gets the benefits of the vibrations.

I guess that was a bit unclear. I ment that it would not include a bunch more stuff in other locations. That it would have all the features in the cylinders so as to actually do all that stuff and not have separate parts like we do now with the pump in one place and the reservoir in another. So the surgery would be somewhat like that for a malleable only have the results of the inflatable plus the added vibration, rotation, and thrusting features. Course you could get 2 remotes. Then both partners could work the device and see who is master of the control. :D

Apparently, I was the one who was unclear.

The vibrations deep inside the man's pelvis might be more stimulating for HIM than for HER.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:02 pm

I see said the blind man. So have the vibrator in both locations and double the pleasure for the implantee. After all we are the ones who have to go through the surgery we deserve a bit extra. :D

66 years young.

seb345

Postby seb345 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:00 pm

It's honestly something that sometimes helps in a sexual relationship. I use toys with my GF. I like it because it adds some spice in the overall dynamic of our relationship. Especially since I used to have problems with my erection in the past (before I had my surgery). I actually have quite the collection of different things like vibradores anal beads anal plugs dildos strapons and whatever the heck you might imagine. I have used all those things in different scenes with my GF and we both enjoyed it a lot. I think that toys like that help women feel wanted and they allow them to reach orgasm faster. They are happy and so am I because a happy satisfied woman is a pleasure to lie in bed with eheh

Return to “Implants”