Titan pump like a Marble

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
longdayze

Titan pump like a Marble

Postby longdayze » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:42 am

Gents,
had my Titan over a year and try to pump up a least once a day. My issue is the pump gets like a rock after about 10 pumps. I have a very strong grip, so my hand strength isn't the issue.
When I had my revision Kramer left the original reservoir in, so I wonder did somehow air could have gotten in the lines and causing like an air lock?

Has anyone else had a similar problem and if so any solution?
Thanks in advance

SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

FreddyFree

Re: Titan pump like a Marble

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:32 am

Do the cylinders expand fully, or are they floppy? Is it usable for sex?
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:08 pm

Yeah Longdayze
You don’t say if your implant works properly with only 10 pumps.
After 14 months mine is about 30 pumped in for fucking but add another 3 or so for discomfort/cycling/stretching.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:24 pm

longdayze wrote:Gents,
had my Titan over a year and try to pump up a least once a day. My issue is the pump gets like a rock after about 10 pumps. I have a very strong grip, so my hand strength isn't the issue.
When I had my revision Kramer left the original reservoir in, so I wonder did somehow air could have gotten in the lines and causing like an air lock?

Has anyone else had a similar problem and if so any solution?
Thanks in advance

SAM I AM

Hello there, Sam!

I am not sure if with the Information you provided we can try to pinpoint the issue. It can be a mechanical issue, or another error made by the surgeon.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:33 pm

Plumber, to answer your question I can pump enough for sex, but the shaft isn't completely full and it doesn't come close to resembling my per surgery penis. As my wife recognized from my first implant, and the revision, neither are even close to my pre-implant size.

I'm circumcised and the shaft dosent extend enough to expose the glans even when engorged, there is a lot of lose skin which I can pull and I estimate the cylinders are short 1-1/2" 2".
Also the left cylinders is over 1.25 cm deeper in the glans than the right which results in a twisted effect on the shaft.

I had to have a revision 3 months after my 1st surgery as that doctor implanted 18cm + 1 RTE, had terrible floppy head because of improper sizing, impossible to have sex.

3 months later I had a revision and the video stated I was implanted with a 22cm + 1 RTE, I received the paperwork from Coloplast and it states that I actually received a 20cm + 1 RTE.
Unfortunately I know I was still undersized thus the terrible results.

I paid for both procedures out of pocket, so let's hope this one fails in order to get another revision with the hope of the 3rd times the charm.

SAM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:24 am

I would be onto the doctor immediately!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:37 am

Another High volume let schedule another revision so I can make more money

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:34 pm

My journey has been difficult and disappointing to this point. I can only hope that I can get a revision and I get as lucky as some of you.

If I had known all the disappointments I would encounter on this journey, not sure I would have elected for the surgery. I wish there was a Lemon Law on implants like for automobiles. If so I would be in court today and feel sure the jury would award me with a brand new dick....

Dilly Dilly

SAM I AM

Sam

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:45 am

longdayze wrote:Plumber, to answer your question I can pump enough for sex, but the shaft isn't completely full and it doesn't come close to resembling my per surgery penis. As my wife recognized from my first implant, and the revision, neither are even close to my pre-implant size.

I'm circumcised and the shaft dosent extend enough to expose the glans even when engorged, there is a lot of lose skin which I can pull and I estimate the cylinders are short 1-1/2" 2".
Also the left cylinders is over 1.25 cm deeper in the glans than the right which results in a twisted effect on the shaft.

I had to have a revision 3 months after my 1st surgery as that doctor implanted 18cm + 1 RTE, had terrible floppy head because of improper sizing, impossible to have sex.

3 months later I had a revision and the video stated I was implanted with a 22cm + 1 RTE, I received the paperwork from Coloplast and it states that I actually received a 20cm + 1 RTE.
Unfortunately I know I was still undersized thus the terrible results.

I paid for both procedures out of pocket, so let's hope this one fails in order to get another revision with the hope of the 3rd times the charm.

SAM

Sam; I don't understand why you had to pay to get his fuck up fixed? I would be telling him "you fucked it up again and, I expect you to fix it for free". I have to ask, how long before the first surgery did you measure your self? What was it then and what is it now??

Sorry for all the bullshit you're going through BUT, trust me, once you are implanted with the proper size implant, and healed, you will be so happy you chose the surgery. :)

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:45 am

People,

Sam and I, both, were damaged (physically and emotionally) by the same surgeon, aside of being deceived about the device we got implanted. He does not handle well failure, and is very quick to pointing fingers to others to justify his bad job.

Sam’s and mine experiences are not isolated. I have received so many PMs about errors made by him, but no one wants to speak out because of the broad fanboys ready to blindly defend him no matter how much damage he has inflicted, even after having a streak of high pumps outcomes that he needed to fix discussed here.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”