UK Implanted

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: UK Implanted

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Something I may suggest is someone start a uk ed group on one of the social media sites. Granted you can not talk as freely as here. Using FT and a social group you coyld get the information here and UK specific from a support group.

Anytime I am responding to someone I try to see where they are at to try and taylor my response so they can understand such as metric vs us

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:13 am

If any members would like to PM me contacts I will create a uk whatsap group to share info if this would help. It would have helped me.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:49 am

star_of_pramen wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
star_of_pramen wrote:I am also in the UK and have spoken to a few of you before. I am being implanted by Dr Muneer on May 31 at UCLH (the same doctor who performed Ruktitan's implant)

Have you seen the videos 9f the operation? Dr Kramer has many on the internet and Youtube has a bunch also. Watch carefull how the internal length of the penis is measured. The surgeon inserts a rod (marked in centimeters) and stretches the penis as far as he can. Then he measures down into the pelvic crus. Addingvthe two measurements together tells him what length to install.

The video can be intimidating to some men, but it is important to understand how it works, I think.

Yes, I have watched the videos. I am planning on having a phonecall with the surgeon before my operation , so I can understand how he is sizing as I am rather concerned now

Star buddy;
Keep your eye on the ball. Right now your dick doesn't work so, you have two choices... do nothing and your dick will continue to atrophy and never have sex again, or do something and your dick MAY get smaller, with a chance to gain back some or all of the size and fuck like a rabbit for as long as the rest of your body can handle it.

Larry

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:17 am

Larry10625 wrote:
star_of_pramen wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:Have you seen the videos 9f the operation? Dr Kramer has many on the internet and Youtube has a bunch also. Watch carefull how the internal length of the penis is measured. The surgeon inserts a rod (marked in centimeters) and stretches the penis as far as he can. Then he measures down into the pelvic crus. Addingvthe two measurements together tells him what length to install.

The video can be intimidating to some men, but it is important to understand how it works, I think.

Yes, I have watched the videos. I am planning on having a phonecall with the surgeon before my operation , so I can understand how he is sizing as I am rather concerned now

Star buddy;
Keep your eye on the ball. Right now your dick doesn't work so, you have two choices... do nothing and your dick will continue to atrophy and never have sex again, or do something and your dick MAY get smaller, with a chance to gain back some or all of the size and fuck like a rabbit for as long as the rest of your body can handle it.

Larry

I would normally agree. However after feeling like I been undersized I would say be vigilant in this. UK doctors are not here to plesse us. It seems like a battle to get the service we require. I spend 9 years pushing for action. Only to now feel it was done in a rush. I have left a message with my surgeon about my undersizing and will see what comes of it.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

star_of_pramen

Postby star_of_pramen » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:05 am

Larry10625 wrote:
star_of_pramen wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:Have you seen the videos 9f the operation? Dr Kramer has many on the internet and Youtube has a bunch also. Watch carefull how the internal length of the penis is measured. The surgeon inserts a rod (marked in centimeters) and stretches the penis as far as he can. Then he measures down into the pelvic crus. Addingvthe two measurements together tells him what length to install.

Star buddy;

Larry

Larry,

Completely agree with you, and honestly don't care if I lose some size with the trade off being able to use my dick. When I say I'm concerned, I mean with regards to the floppy glans. I am having the same surgeon as Ruktitan who seems he has been undersized. I want to try and make sure this doesn't happen to me if at all possible...
30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:28 pm

May be an idea to have this evidence pictures and ask. I would.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:37 pm

star_of_pramen wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
star_of_pramen wrote:

Star buddy;

Larry

Larry,

Completely agree with you, and honestly don't care if I lose some size with the trade off being able to use my dick. When I say I'm concerned, I mean with regards to the floppy glans. I am having the same surgeon as Ruktitan who seems he has been undersized. I want to try and make sure this doesn't happen to me if at all possible...

Hummmmmmm 2 complaints about the same Dr. I know there is another Dr. there that does the procedure who seems to have a fan club. I think his name is Dr. Ralph (although it could be the wrong London). I would contact your surgeon and explain your problem. I will tell you that MANY men post here about a loss of size and after digging into it we often find that it has been a LONG time since they actually measured themselves and doctors tell us that the longer the patient has had ED the more the penis has atrophied.. The AMS LGX helps with length and girth and I understand that the Titan helps with girth. I really hope that reaching out to your surgeon brings you the success you are looking for. :)

Larry

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:49 pm

Careful here UK men. Both of these Drs work very closely in the NHS so before you put one against the other be very aware they share all client contacts. I found this out quickly after a simple email asking for a 2nd opinion before I chose my final surgeon. I used DR Ralph and overall I have been very satisfied with my result. However communications with UK consultants is awful and not very personable. So be cautious here. Just saying.
If you are using the NHS it private tread carefully. You need to remain on the positive side of someone cutting your dick open.

star_of_pramen

Postby star_of_pramen » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:02 pm

Spikepork wrote:Careful here UK men. Both of these Drs work very closely in the NHS so before you put one against the other be very aware they share all client contacts. I found this out quickly after a simple email asking for a 2nd opinion before I chose my final surgeon. I used DR Ralph and overall I have been very satisfied with my result. However communications with UK consultants is awful and not very personable. So be cautious here. Just saying.
If you are using the NHS it private tread carefully. You need to remain on the positive side of someone cutting your dick open.

i understand what you are trying to say. I am under Dr Muneer's clinics but that is no guarantee that he will conduct my surgery. From my appointments they seem to share the same clinics between Muneer/Ralph. Ultimately I just want the best result for me, and if i can state my preferences prior to surgery, and try to influence the result then i will
30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:20 am

I totally agree. My point wasn’t to not ask and ask again. It was to avoid seeming to compare the two surgeons as they do work closely together and share info. You want whoever completes your surgery totally on your side. They all want the right result. It does seem to me that many have to have corrective treatments and I’m trying to help us all in the UK have aceess to as much info as possible.

Return to “Implants”