Floppy head

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ED2013

Re: Floppy head

Postby ED2013 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Ruktitan wrote:So I called UCLH this morning and was emailed some surgery notes. It had the implant information on and said 18cm + 2cm rte.
My private consultation with Dr Garaffa was in the the afternoon and after examination he said he said the surgery has gone well and no swelling and pump is in perfect position.. however it is about 4cm too short and a revision is needed. I will have to wait 6 months due to high infection risk but I am just so glad to hear that its not all in my head... pun intended.

Glad to hear you got another opinion. What was your pre op stretched flaccid length ?

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Ruktitan wrote:So I called UCLH this morning and was emailed some surgery notes. It had the implant information on and said 18cm + 2cm rte.
My private consultation with Dr Garaffa was in the the afternoon and after examination he said he said the surgery has gone well and no swelling and pump is in perfect position.. however it is about 4cm too short and a revision is needed. I will have to wait 6 months due to high infection risk but I am just so glad to hear that its not all in my head... pun intended.

I am so sorry you will have to go through a revision, but I am happy for you that you got confirmation that what you and we all knew was a problem. I hope the waiting time goes quickly and the revision will finally provide the results you should have gotten the first time around.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

JohnThomas

Postby JohnThomas » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Spikepork wrote:Hi John Thomas interested to know if the report was “offered” to you or you had to ask for it? And what form did it take. Is it a full and comprehensive report or just something very simple stating the implant size. Just trying to compare what I was provided as I had to “ask” for mine and then only received a single page note confirming the implant size only. Just intrigued more than anything

No, I automatically received a report after the Op, indeed after every visit, including the pre-op check.

I doubt if they were the full medical report, but were a reasonable summary and assessment of situation insofar as I can tell.
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Great news. Did anyone ask why a Surgeon can't measure a dick? Or others who can't put the pump in the right place? Y
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:00 pm

I have not read all the posts, but I was wondering which implant did you get, I do not see it on your signature. Just wondering because the LGX does lengthen up when you inflate it and it also gives you more girth then the other systems available. i was wondering if it was the LGX whether the cylinders would expand enough into the gland to give you a good erection. With the cylinders going at least half way into the gland it would still give enough padding at the tip where you would not have to worry about erosion.
Have you tried inflating it all the way or is it still too early. Sometimes we get a little impatient to pump it up, but it is just part of the process and you sure do not want to reopen the incision and cause infection.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:26 pm

RayChez wrote:I have not read all the posts, but I was wondering which implant did you get, I do not see it on your signature. Just wondering because the LGX does lengthen up when you inflate it and it also gives you more girth then the other systems available. i was wondering if it was the LGX whether the cylinders would expand enough into the gland to give you a good erection. With the cylinders going at least half way into the gland it would still give enough padding at the tip where you would not have to worry about erosion.
Have you tried inflating it all the way or is it still too early. Sometimes we get a little impatient to pump it up, but it is just part of the process and you sure do not want to reopen the incision and cause infection.

I was implated with a titan, So there is no length expansion at all. Im able to fully inflate now and the incision is completely healed. I was told to just fully inflate and use as much as I can to keep it stretched.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:35 pm

The floppy glans is one of the things that worries me the most.
The surgeons do not know how to place the cylinders inside the glans properly?

Ruktitan is a shame what the surgeon did to you
I wish you the best in your review
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:57 pm

Greg1956 wrote:

I am so sorry you will have to go through a revision, but I am happy for you that you got confirmation that what you and we all knew was a problem. I hope the waiting time goes quickly and the revision will finally provide the results you should have gotten the first time around.

Greg

Thanks Greg. Im pretty nervous how these next few months are going to be if im physically not able to have sex with this. I feel slightly relieved knowing there is still some light left at the end of the tunnel though
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:23 pm

[/quote]
Thanks Greg. Im pretty nervous how these next few months are going to be if im physically not able to have sex with this. I feel slightly relieved knowing there is still some light left at the end of the tunnel though[/quote]

There was a guy on here who had a floppy head and was able to use it with the help of a ring. (not too tight). You may want to try it while you’re waiting for your revision. Any loss of sensation?

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 pm

Deleted by user
Last edited by Anonymous3 on Sun May 13, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Implants”