Floppy head

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ruktitan

Re: Floppy head

Postby Ruktitan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Ruktitan wrote:Last night I was also with a girl who knew I had a 'prostate' operation and she felt my flacid but kindof of hard penis and said oh hello. She said does it hurt? And I replied abit but its okay. So i went to the toilet and pumped up for the first time with a girl. Came back and she gently began to play with me.. she then goes oh are you okay? As she bent the whole tip of my penis. Thinking that I wasnt able to get hard.
So ive just been implanted with a device to without fail produce an erection.. and the girl im with thinks I cant get an erection because the whole end is flopping about. So I said actually it really hurts can we stop. Back to embarressment and frustration again.. I need answers asap

Your head has it's own blood supply. When you get aroused it will/should get hard if the surgeon didn't screw things up. :)

Larry

The end does get hard.. its full of blood. However the cylinders is so short it doesnt support the head. Imagine an articulated truck.. its not just a slightly soft head.. its a completely folding head.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:46 pm

Ruktitan wrote:However the cylinders is so short it doesnt support the head.
I know you said you got a Titan, but do you know the implant size from your surgery report, and how many RTE's?
Do you know your pre-implant length from a stretch test or from injections?
Anyone you consult with for a 2nd opinion will need some basic facts to do the math.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:10 pm

warrenw wrote:
Ruktitan wrote:However the cylinders is so short it doesnt support the head.
I know you said you got a Titan, but do you know the implant size from your surgery report, and how many RTE's?
Do you know your pre-implant length from a stretch test or from injections?
Anyone you consult with for a 2nd opinion will need some basic facts to do the math.

I mean my pre implant length is my stretched length now. And no i didnt manage to find out that yet. I cant see how there is any maths.. all they have to do is fill the space with as much cylinders as possible surely.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:25 pm

You do need
To ask for your full operation notes. That’s a must before
You see anyone else or you are simply guessing that implant and Rte you received. This is vital. And they have to provide this info.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Spikepork wrote:You do need
To ask for your full operation notes. That’s a must before
You see anyone else or you are simply guessing that implant and Rte you received. This is vital. And they have to provide this info.

Ah I will get on to them first thing in the morning then. Im sure one of the secretarys can give that information.

JohnThomas

Postby JohnThomas » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Yes you should get that info from the medical report of the operation.

My report stated that unusually there was a discrepancy in the length of the cylinders, one being 22cm, the other 23.5 cm, but that they should be OK as they are equally into the glans.
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Hi John Thomas interested to know if the report was “offered” to you or you had to ask for it? And what form did it take. Is it a full and comprehensive report or just something very simple stating the implant size. Just trying to compare what I was provided as I had to “ask” for mine and then only received a single page note confirming the implant size only. Just intrigued more than anything
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:47 pm

My doctor stated the info in my signature but was a little unsure of the RTE. I asked his resident when she removed my cath and she thought the RTE was 2CM. When I pressed my doc about it again he contacted the AMS rep and provided me with all the info from AMS on part number, serial number, and detailed description of all the components. I was given an AMS packet but was told that stickers are no longer put on the cards I received. I would think anyone should be able to go to Coloplast or AMS for that information.

My documents have my hospital sticker on them or I would post them. If someone really wants to see them I could see about using paint to remove my private info. Might take a while though.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:51 pm

My wallet card tells me everything. The size and type of implant and any RTEs that were installed. A patient has a right to know.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:56 pm

So I called UCLH this morning and was emailed some surgery notes. It had the implant information on and said 18cm + 2cm rte.
My private consultation with Dr Garaffa was in the the afternoon and after examination he said he said the surgery has gone well and no swelling and pump is in perfect position.. however it is about 4cm too short and a revision is needed. I will have to wait 6 months due to high infection risk but I am just so glad to hear that its not all in my head... pun intended.

Return to “Implants”