Add traction to VED use prior to implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Quincy

Add traction to VED use prior to implant?

Postby Quincy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:16 pm

I'm a little over 2 months from my implant date. I've read everything I can find here about getting ready. I started using a VED every day about a month ago to help stretch out my penis, hopefully allowing for a little extra length for the cylinders. I've had ED for a long time and atrophy is definitely a problem.

Over the weekend I read all the posts here dealing with traction devices such as X4labs, Andropenis, Penimaster, and Phallosian Forte. The better devices are a little expensive ($300 to $400), and the expense may not be warranted for just a couple of months use. It looks like traction can add length over time, but I'm not sure if 2 months is enough time, and I'm not sure if the added length will translate to longer post-op length.

If any of you have any experience with traction devices, I'd like to hear from you, especially if you used traction before an implant. Did you gain any length? Is 2 months enough time to make a difference? What was the device you used, how comfortable was it to wear for long periods, and was it effective?

Function is much more important than length, but if I'm going to do this, I might as well get the most I can.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Return to “Implants”