Today is the DAY !!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
maxxxxx

Re: Today is the DAY !!

Postby maxxxxx » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:27 am

gymguytupelo wrote:Well back in my room. Still a little crazy in my head from being out the sleep. The bulb of the pump split open allowing the fluid out of the system. Doctor told my wife he has never seen this happen before. He left the other stuff in. He said I can go home this afternoon and not spend the night. The pumps are still attached to my legs to prevents any clots.
He went in above the penis in the exact same spot as before (5 months ago)
They got ice on my scrotum right now
I’ll keep y’all posted.
Thanks for all the support!!!!

sorry I did not understand.
what the cause on first implant' failure ?
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:32 am

gymguytupelo wrote:Thanks guys! I just made the two hour trip home by car. Had to stop because I got sick. I think it was from being put to sleep but that’s the first time I’ve had that trouble.
This split happened as I was pumping it up getting ready to shower.
The doctor told my wife a follow up appt would be in two weeks. I don’t have any bruises and only slight swelling above the base of my penis where he made the incision.
I’m not sore but the catheter must have been coated with a wire brush :(
Going to pee is aweful. I’m thankful I threw up a lot of the liquids I drank at the hospital. I had to pee before they would let me leave. I put down a lot of liquids. :/
Being sick was a blessing.

I know you probably won't believe this but, the more you pee, the better it will feel. :)

Larry

gymguytupelo

Re: Today is the DAY !! (03-23-18)

Postby gymguytupelo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:38 am

The first implant lasted almost five years. It failed due The a break in a line that let all thefluid escape. The fluid was needing a change...been worked real hard.lol. The total unit was replaced.
The second implant lasted 5 months. The bulb split. He just replaced the bulb and left everything else.
[b]first implant 11/11/13 Titan OTR. 18cm 1.5cm rte.
Dr Christine Birmingham, AL. St Vincent's Hospital.
Total device failure 9/6/17. Total replacement 9/21/17. 21cm 1.5 rte
Total failure AGAIN 3/4/18 :-( Surgery set for 3/22/18

gymguytupelo

Postby gymguytupelo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:56 pm

Not sure which pump he used this time

gymguytupelo

Postby gymguytupelo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:02 pm

This is Day 2

Today has been great. I’ve used ice all day but have not had to take anything for pain. There has been no pain. A little bruising but very little.
I do have some swelling but that is not much either. Great so far.
About to take my first shower.

Thanks for everyone’s support.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Day 3 thru 7 you body is going to be real pissed off at you. It may be day 3 or maybe a little later . It takes that long for your body to realize you fucked with it and hurt it

gymguytupelo

Postby gymguytupelo » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:28 pm

Day # 3
Well didn’t sleep well last night. Took my first pain pill early AM. I have not had to take anymore pain medicine so far. It’s been 14 hours since last pill. The swelling has increased as has the bruising. My left nut must have been in love with the split pump the doctor removed cause it’s really upset !!! If I can get the bruising to go away and leave the swelling it would really be beneficial in the future. Lol Not had much of an appetite and have not ate much. I have been to restroom but had to strain a little. I then noticed there was cum dripping from my glad. It looked like a full load ??? Not sure about that. I didn’t have any feeling of orgasam.
Really staying with the ice pack. Can’t tell it’s doing anything but I know that it is.
I’ll keep y’all posted. Thanks again for your support !

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:59 pm

Just stick with the icing and don't rush things. It will all be better soon.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:35 pm

gymguytupelo wrote:Day # 3
Well didn’t sleep well last night. Took my first pain pill early AM. I have not had to take anymore pain medicine so far. It’s been 14 hours since last pill. The swelling has increased as has the bruising. My left nut must have been in love with the split pump the doctor removed cause it’s really upset !!! If I can get the bruising to go away and leave the swelling it would really be beneficial in the future. Lol Not had much of an appetite and have not ate much. I have been to restroom but had to strain a little. I then noticed there was cum dripping from my glad. It looked like a full load ??? Not sure about that. I didn’t have any feeling of orgasam.
Really staying with the ice pack. Can’t tell it’s doing anything but I know that it is.
I’ll keep y’all posted. Thanks again for your support !

You may want to back off on the ice a little.... That might be why you didn't feel a load going off. You can really injure skin tissue if you leave ice on too long. You can still use a cold pack.. (ice water in a Ziploc bag) It will still feel good but not have the ice on. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”