grow-ers and show-ers part 2

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mrtomcat1957

grow-ers and show-ers part 2

Postby Mrtomcat1957 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:34 am

Thanks for addressing this earlier but I'm still confused on a few issues! As a grower who is normally around 2 inches flaccid, I don't understand how after an implant, you're not feeling discomfort if your new flaccid is 6 inches. I would think that with the hardware in there pushing everything out, your penis is being pushed out from it's original natural state( I'm assuming I'll retain most of my 7+ inches erect after the surgery) I would think that you would feel the extra pressure in the glans!
Eastern PA Born 1957 Type 2 Diabetes since 2004 Oral meds worked well in the past...not so much anymore! Still weighing my options...hoping for improvement with implant technology!!

Greg1956

Re: grow-ers and show-ers part 2

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:00 am

With an implant, when deflated there is no pressure. I am circumcised, but following my Prostatectomy surgery my penis went into hiding and basically looked like a foreskin without a dick. Now with the implant my deflated size is 5”. It kind of like a deflated balloon. Rather than putting pressure on your penis it is simply preventing it from collapsing down to its natural flaccid size. That is not to say you will not feel the cylinder tips on the inside of your glans. It’s a new foreign object. When I am undressed I do not feel pressure, but when confined in clothing there is pressure. After healing it becomes more a part of you and you won’t notice it.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:14 am

Mrtomcat1957 wrote:Thanks for addressing this earlier but I'm still confused on a few issues! As a grower who is normally around 2 inches flaccid, I don't understand how after an implant, you're not feeling discomfort if your new flaccid is 6 inches. I would think that with the hardware in there pushing everything out, your penis is being pushed out from it's original natural state( I'm assuming I'll retain most of my 7+ inches erect after the surgery) I would think that you would feel the extra pressure in the glans!

I am not ready to share photos yet... they are humiliating BUT, prior to implant, Like Greg1956, I had a foreskin but no dick. (my first of 3 circumcision was in 1970) My actual penis was inside a suprapubic fat pad. On 14 December 2017, during my implant surgery, a plastic surgeon did some liposuction on the fat pad. He said that in approx. 3 months I would notice a significant difference. Well, I am now a shower but, I think it's mostly from the implant as I don't see much change on the fat pad. My plastic surgeon said that we can all do a video conference in April to see what's left to do and where we go from here. So I went from a grower (if that's what I can call it) to a shower (still not showin' much) and I have no discomfort.

Larry

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:11 pm

Mrtomcat1957 wrote:Thanks for addressing this earlier but I'm still confused on a few issues! As a grower who is normally around 2 inches flaccid, I don't understand how after an implant, you're not feeling discomfort if your new flaccid is 6 inches. I would think that with the hardware in there pushing everything out, your penis is being pushed out from it's original natural state( I'm assuming I'll retain most of my 7+ inches erect after the surgery) I would think that you would feel the extra pressure in the glans!

You won't feel pressure in the glans unless you are pumped.
The cylinders do quite a good job wrinkling down so to speak so they aren't uncomfortable.

Your natural dick is sensitive to temperature. So it expands and contracts as necessary.
The cylinders aren't affected the same way. So you're not going to see shrinkage.

Granted, the few weeks after surgery, yes your shaft is going to be annoyed a bit by the newly added plastic cylinders.
But that goes away after a month or so.

You shouldn't assume you'll keep all your length immediately following surgery.
Men can experience some loss of length post-op.
Keep in mind a pumped implant isn't engorging the glans, so actual arousal will need to occur to pump blood to the head.
My before/after pics are in the PICs thread, without engorgement I'm about an inch or so shorter than I used to be maybe even 1.25 shorter.
Engorged I gain back probably .75 to 1" though.
Stretching/cycling the implant I am hoping to get back to full size in the coming months. 2 stretching sessions a day like exercising :)
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:00 am

Almost 14 months post op and my Titan has become part of me.
It amazing how our minds work.....apart from the first 3 months or so my rig has felt perfectly comfortable and is a very useful size both length and girth-wise.
Yes I am a show-er these days and happy for it.
The women I have been with are very pleased with both the size and the hardness but mostly with the consistency.
I’ve learned that having an erection that lasts longer than ‘normal’ is an important factor for women to achieve orgasms ......and we bionic brothers are the masters of erections of indefinite duration. :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:21 am

If you look closely when you pull your pecker out, you will be able to see it stretch and you will feel very little. Dick skin is like a car antenna. After some distance you will know that you're tugging at it. That plus a little exaggerating, plus a difference in the definition of terms, like "not feeling discomfort" to some and "uncomfortable
" to others. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”