Cumming Issues

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Re: Cumming Issues

Postby radioradio » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:13 pm

In the past, I have ejaculated many times without orgasm, and not because I wanted to. I think there’s a reason that it is referred to as “premature ejaculation” and not premature orgasm.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:19 pm

radioradio wrote:In the past, I have ejaculated many times without orgasm, and not because I wanted to. I think there’s a reason that it is referred to as “premature ejaculation” and not premature orgasm.
Bob

Now I am REALLY confused. Whenever I ejaculated prematurely it was ALWAYS with an orgasm. Leading to my idea thatcthe muscle contractions that propel the eemen WERE the product of the orgasm.

I gotta do some more research.

Thanks Radioradio, Bob.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:
Vagabond127 wrote:Lost Sheep-I have my own philosophy on why we orgasm. I believe it's to ensure we continue to pro-create. Us humans however did a damn good job of creating those orgasms to as high of a place as possible creating many ways to get them. But I also believe orgasms only last for a short amount of time at a time or it would be like smoking weed all day. Nothing would get done.

I think a lot of men use the words orgasm and ejaculate interchangeably. An orgasm is an accompaniment to ejaculation. So, ejaculation is necessary for procreation, but orgasm is not. Orgasm is the degree of pleasure we have when we ejaculate. In my younger days I had intense orgasms, with my entire body nearly being overcome by it. As ED took control I was still able to ejaculate, often with a limp dick, but the orgasms mostly disappeared.

Now with my implant I am fortunate to be orgasmic again. It is so fucking awesome at age 62 to have those sensations of my younger days. They may not take over my entire body as they used to, but I squirm and moan and that had not happened in years.

Greg

I have never ejaculted without an accompanying orgasm. It seemes to ne that an orgasm is necessary for ejaculation (pre-cum notwithstanding), It is posible to orgasm without ejaculation, however. Absence of semen (whether because of the prostate being nonproductive or absent or just having been "milkked" dry) can do that; the latter, in my experience

Having said that, sice my knowledge base is scant, I qaccept that your testimony may also be valid..

I agree with your view, too. In fact, I went to a workshop on full body orgasms where the goal was not to ejaculate. An example of what I was referring to is at age 12 I was a year into puberty and our family doctor was inspecting my penis and testicles. I came spontaneous from his touch. There was no sensation or joy and no warning. I simply ejaculated. Another time, during my college years I was on a swim team, wearing a skimpy Speedo and a bunch of people were around. I felt a slight stirring and shot a load, again without any warning or joy. Again no orgasm.

Greg
Last edited by Greg1956 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:27 pm

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shakti-amara ... ifference/

This is a good article on Ejaculation and Orgasm
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”