Cumming Issues

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Cumming Issues

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:55 pm

Hturner12,

I was prompted by your quesriin to look up "Why do humans orgasm?" on the internet. Therecare many answers and LOTS of disagreement. It seems that might be a question for the ages.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Captn20

Postby Captn20 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Vagabond127 wrote:I'd also like to hear from guys who had amazing improvements with orgasms. because I am a raging cummer. Last five days nothing except for last night. Took a long time. Obviously I don't want implant if I can't cum:(

I did not get my implant so I could cum. I got it so I could provide an erection so my partner could cum.

Just me. You may approach sex or making love differently.

Well said! Isn't that what sex is, almost all, about? It is for me!
Captn20
61 yrs old, ED started after prostatectomy May 2016. Surgery May 11, 2018; Dr. Eid Titan 22.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Hturner12,

I was prompted by your quesriin to look up "Why do humans orgasm?" on the internet. Therecare many answers and LOTS of disagreement. It seems that might be a question for the ages.

So we just do it :D

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:34 pm

Lost Sheep-I have my own philosophy on why we orgasm. I believe it's to ensure we continue to pro-create. Us humans however did a damn good job of creating those orgasms to as high of a place as possible creating many ways to get them. But I also believe orgasms only last for a short amount of time at a time or it would be like smoking weed all day. Nothing would get done.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:29 am

Vagabond127 wrote:Lost Sheep-I have my own philosophy on why we orgasm. I believe it's to ensure we continue to pro-create. Us humans however did a damn good job of creating those orgasms to as high of a place as possible creating many ways to get them. But I also believe orgasms only last for a short amount of time at a time or it would be like smoking weed all day. Nothing would get done.

Why we orgasm is obviously what you say. It facilitates preservation of the species. The mechanism that our bodies use to make orgasms is what we are wondering about in this thread. Some implanted men seem to have lost that mechanism and in some it is intact.

Not unlike E.D., anorgasmia is a condition. The cause of E.D. is better understood, I guess, than anorgasmia, though. At least we have a means of producing an erection. We can get erections with VEDs, pills, injections and implants. We do not have any such means of producing orgasms, apparently.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:41 am

I gotta say that my first orgasm after my surgeon gave me my "okay for liftoff" was BEYOND anything I EVER thought I'd feel again in my life!! It was as intense as onces I had back when I was 15, 16, 17, 18... up thru my 20's at least! And LONG LASTING??? OMG Yes! My husband saw every stage of it, sometimes lending a hand but mostly leaving it to me to do to myself.

Never heard an actual explanation as to why my orgasms are SO AMAZING since my implant. My own theory is that being limp for the most recent years, my nerve endings along my shaft and up around the rim of my cock head simply weren't up at the skin surface anymore. But finally being able to get engorged, every stroke and every place I stick it in is everything I loved and felt at my best young years!

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:42 am

Ask your doctor to check your prolactin levels. It is one of the main causes for anorgasmia; no problem at all with erections. On my late thirties, I suffer for 3 years of anorgasmia, and all that I needed was to consult with a friend of mine that is a physician. He just wrote up a lab order, next day we discovered the root cause, and with proper medications, I went back to have my always immense orgasms.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:25 am

Vagabond127 wrote:Lost Sheep-I have my own philosophy on why we orgasm. I believe it's to ensure we continue to pro-create. Us humans however did a damn good job of creating those orgasms to as high of a place as possible creating many ways to get them. But I also believe orgasms only last for a short amount of time at a time or it would be like smoking weed all day. Nothing would get done.

I think a lot of men use the words orgasm and ejaculate interchangeably. An orgasm is an accompaniment to ejaculation. So, ejaculation is necessary for procreation, but orgasm is not. Orgasm is the degree of pleasure we have when we ejaculate. In my younger days I had intense orgasms, with my entire body nearly being overcome by it. As ED took control I was still able to ejaculate, often with a limp dick, but the orgasms mostly disappeared.

Now with my implant I am fortunate to be orgasmic again. It is so fucking awesome at age 62 to have those sensations of my younger days. They may not take over my entire body as they used to, but I squirm and moan and that had not happened in years.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:34 am

Greg1956 wrote:

I think a lot of men use the words orgasm and ejaculate interchangeably. An orgasm is an accompaniment to ejaculation. So, ejaculation is necessary for procreation, but orgasm is not. Orgasm is the degree of pleasure we have when we ejaculate. In my younger days I had intense orgasms, with my entire body nearly being overcome by it. As ED took control I was still able to ejaculate, often with a limp dick, but the orgasms mostly disappeared.

Now with my implant I am fortunate to be orgasmic again. It is so fucking awesome at age 62 to have those sensations of my younger days. They may not take over my entire body as they used to, but I squirm and moan and that had not happened in years.

Greg

Me too Greg, I know the feeling. :D

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Greg1956 wrote:

Greg

I have never ejaculted without an accompanying orgasm. It seemes to ne that an orgasm is necessary for ejaculation (pre-cum notwithstanding), It is posible to orgasm without ejaculation, however. Absence of semen (whether because of the prostate being nonproductive or absent or just having been "milkked" dry) can do that; the latter, in my experience

Having said that, sice my knowledge base is scant, I qaccept that your testimony may also be valid..
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Implants”