Coloplast Titan placement in scrotum really low - any advice?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BrianS

Re: Coloplast Titan placement in scrotum really low - any advice?

Postby BrianS » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Thanks Greg and Hugh. Glad it worked out pain free eventually for both of you.

If anybody else wants to weigh in please feel free.
51 years old. Robotic surgery 3 years ago. Injections worked but now not so much. Seriously considering implant. Not gonna lie. It scares the crap out of me. In the DC and Austin Tx areas. Would be open to discussing on a one to one basis

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:50 pm

5 weeks postop is still relatively early. The problem could very well go away in time.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:37 am

Now 3 months post op and pump like yours hung low and Definetely irritated my balls especially the right one bit this is now easing. The crux for me is getting the right underwear and I have spent a small fortune on various types. But it is getting better daily as I get accustomed to what is comfortable. Like a few pumps before I sleep so that the “crinkles” in the implants don’t become painful if I sleep fully deflated. Just my experience.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:14 pm

Can you manually pull it forward at all?

Mine rests about as low as your but it is in front of my right testicle.

In the beginning of my healing process, my surgeon directed me to pull it down and forward so it would rest in front.
I did that once or twice a day where I'd pull it down towards the floor, and forward away from me.
Wonder if even after this much healing if you could help it coax itself to the front of the line.

Best of luck sir!!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

BrianS

Postby BrianS » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:17 pm

All:

Turns out Dr. Eid will do a followup surgery to change the placement in your scrotum if needed. It's pretty minor - you are fully recovered a couple days later.

I'm gonna give it another month or so and see how it feels.
51 years old. Robotic surgery 3 years ago. Injections worked but now not so much. Seriously considering implant. Not gonna lie. It scares the crap out of me. In the DC and Austin Tx areas. Would be open to discussing on a one to one basis

Return to “Implants”