Update at 8 months

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dcmusc

Update at 8 months

Postby dcmusc » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:22 am

Haven't been on in a while. Life gets busy and once the fear and physical pain ends, I found myself on here less. However, I thought it might be useful for those considering an implant or those just having had the surgery to have some insight further out.

Size - Well, after surgery I was at 5.5, pretty quickly got to 6 and now I am at 6.5 inches. There is still some pain when the I pump fully, so I am thinking I might have another 1/4 inch in length available. But frankly, this is where I was pre surgery. Girth, that is another matter. With the pump only, I am where I was, but aroused, I am now thicker and its a nice surprise.

Pump - So after everything settled down and all the inflammation was gone, my pump did become a bit more pronounced. This is particularly true when I lay down and someone is between my legs, or after a hot bath. So far, not a peep from anyone I have been with. And I will be frank, my libido has exploded since having the implant. Not sure what I would do about placement of the pump. On TRT and thinking of adding HCG to get the balls back to producing. If they were a bit larger, the pump might have something to hide behind.

Sex - All I can say is that my sex life is better than it ever was. My orgasms are intense and not having to rush through the act has made it so much better.

Natural Erections - I am not really sure what to attribute this to, but initially I was getting partial, natural erections. The doctor said this was possible as I had good blood flow. 8 months out, a couple times a week, I get full, natural erections. I notice this mostly in the morning, but I am surprised how much of the time I start my own erections and forget that I didn't pump. Really cool feeling is having a full erection and then pumping, its is intense. It can sometimes hurt, but I am experimenting with this. Will see where it goes.

In summary, best decision I ever made. If you are thinking about getting the surgery, I couldn't recommend it more highly.

If you just had surgery and are concerned with the results....wait. A lot of positive change occurs if you give it time.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

jackhammerdreamz

Re: Update at 8 months

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:28 am

dcmusc wrote:Haven't been on in a while. Life gets busy and once the fear and physical pain ends, I found myself on here less. However, I thought it might be useful for those considering an implant or those just having had the surgery to have some insight further out.

Size - Well, after surgery I was at 5.5, pretty quickly got to 6 and now I am at 6.5 inches. There is still some pain when the I pump fully, so I am thinking I might have another 1/4 inch in length available. But frankly, this is where I was pre surgery. Girth, that is another matter. With the pump only, I am where I was, but aroused, I am now thicker and its a nice surprise.

Pump - So after everything settled down and all the inflammation was gone, my pump did become a bit more pronounced. This is particularly true when I lay down and someone is between my legs, or after a hot bath. So far, not a peep from anyone I have been with. And I will be frank, my libido has exploded since having the implant. Not sure what I would do about placement of the pump. On TRT and thinking of adding HCG to get the balls back to producing. If they were a bit larger, the pump might have something to hide behind.

Sex - All I can say is that my sex life is better than it ever was. My orgasms are intense and not having to rush through the act has made it so much better.

Natural Erections - I am not really sure what to attribute this to, but initially I was getting partial, natural erections. The doctor said this was possible as I had good blood flow. 8 months out, a couple times a week, I get full, natural erections. I notice this mostly in the morning, but I am surprised how much of the time I start my own erections and forget that I didn't pump. Really cool feeling is having a full erection and then pumping, its is intense. It can sometimes hurt, but I am experimenting with this. Will see where it goes.

In summary, best decision I ever made. If you are thinking about getting the surgery, I couldn't recommend it more highly.

If you just had surgery and are concerned with the results....wait. A lot of positive change occurs if you give it time.

Great to hear you are doing so well!

I'm about a month and a week post op and doing well.
Patiently waiting to hit the 6 week mark for sex as that was the doctors orders.

I have lost some of my pre-op length/girth which was expected but have seen many regain all or most of it with cycling routines.

Crazy to hear about natural erections! I was capable of getting morning wood before so maybe I'll begin to see that again.
Not a guarantee of course but cool to know it's a possibility.

Cheers and thanks for stopping in to drop an update on us :D
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Quincy

Re: Update at 8 months

Postby Quincy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:09 am

Thank you for taking the time to come back and post your results. There are always new guys, like me, that want to know what it's like at different stages. Posts like yours and many others, along with the great information here have helped me decide to go ahead with an implant on May 31.

Your results seem ideal. I'd be thrilled to have your outcome, and I'm glad that it has been so successful for you. I don't expect to be able to get any natural erection when I'm done, but that would sure be a fun plus. All of the info you posted is good to know, and I especially like the thought of sex being better simply because you don't have to rush. Looking forward to that.

Thanks again for posting this.

Quincy
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Return to “Implants”