How is the condition of your glans after the implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hereiam

How is the condition of your glans after the implant?

Postby Hereiam » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:19 pm

Hey guys I am going to get an implant soon and I would like to know how is the situation of your glans with the implant. I have read that when people usually talk about whether their glans swells or does not usually expose one of these situations. What is yours? ( Right now I am in the second option)

1-Glans swell without the need for physical stimulation, only with visual stimulation

2-Glans starts to swell when you start masturbating or having penetration

3-Glans only swells before cum

4-Glans does not swell anything or almost nothing
27 years old. Venous leak. Considering seriously an implant

ThePlumber1964

Re: How is the condition of your glans after the implant?

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:27 pm

Just a fun fact: as you age, visual and fantasy is less inducing to an erection. Touching is the predominant force for arousal.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Hereiam

Postby Hereiam » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:47 pm

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Just a fun fact: as you age, visual and fantasy is less inducing to an erection. Touching is the predominant force for arousal.

Well, I know, but more than referring to getting the shaft erect, I mean getting the glans swollen. I mean with an implant you already have the shaft of the penis erect, but what about the glans? If you see a naked girl your glans will swell or need some physical stimulation. (I guess age will also affect this, just wondering)
27 years old. Venous leak. Considering seriously an implant

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:33 am

Hereiam wrote:Hey guys I am going to get an implant soon and I would like to know how is the situation of your glans with the implant. I have read that when people usually talk about whether their glans swells or does not usually expose one of these situations. What is yours? ( Right now I am in the second option)

1-Glans swell without the need for physical stimulation, only with visual stimulation

For me it's a bit of both 1 & 2.

1 = Eating my girlfriend out, I'll get glans swelling without physically touching myself.
2 = Physically I can arouse my glans no problem.

even if the glans swell with visual or physical arousal, the glans gets even harder just before cumming.
That's with a natural or implant based erection.

As the glans is not related to erection ability, as long as blood flow is not being impacted(it might be, your doctor should be able to test that), some combination of the first 3 should be possible.
#1 is the toughest to achieve of course.
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:07 am

For me it is number 1. (I remember years ago in a prostate cancer survivors group meeting with a doctor who said that the process of glans engorgement is a separate process from the penis becoming erect, and this glans engorging-or-not situation varies with the man following a prostatectomy.)

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:15 am

Hereiam wrote:
ThePlumber1964 wrote:Just a fun fact: as you age, visual and fantasy is less inducing to an erection. Touching is the predominant force for arousal.

Well, I know, but more than referring to getting the shaft erect, I mean getting the glans swollen. I mean with an implant you already have the shaft of the penis erect, but what about the glans? If you see a naked girl your glans will swell or need some physical stimulation. (I guess age will also affect this, just wondering)

That applies to the glans engorgement, too.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:29 am

Hereiam wrote:Hey guys I am going to get an implant soon and I would like to know how is the situation of your glans with the implant. I have read that when people usually talk about whether their glans swells or does not usually expose one of these situations. What is yours? ( Right now I am in the second option)

I would say option # 1. My glans swell just like it did when I was 18. I had sex last night (twice actually) I almost forgot to pump up because my glans were so engorged, I probably didn't need the implant. I don't trust my hamster dick anymore so I paused to pump. After I was done, my glans went back to flaccid just like in the good ole days. :)

Larry

BustedBob

Postby BustedBob » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:31 pm

7 months out and I'm getting my girth back and I'll start to swell now when I'm turned on, this can be just the right thought like it did before implanting.
ED 20 plus years-venous leakage, Peyronies for the last 3 years.
Implanted October 2017 at UCLH London, England. Titan Touch.

Return to “Implants”