Decision made and date set

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Quincy

Decision made and date set

Postby Quincy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:03 pm

I visited my doc of choice today and got all my questions answered. On May 31, after we get back from a family trip, I'll get an AMS LGX. Thanks to all of you guys. The new doc gave me hope, but this place has given me an incredible education. You guys are terrific.

I never thought I'd do this when I first heard about it, and now I can't wait for the day to come. I went too long through all the years spent with ED and the related self esteem issues. Thank you all for your help, answers, dialog, and support.

Quincy.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Larry10625

Re: Decision made and date set

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:31 am

Quincy wrote:I visited my doc of choice today and got all my questions answered. On May 31, after we get back from a family trip, I'll get an AMS LGX. Thanks to all of you guys. The new doc gave me hope, but this place has given me an incredible education. You guys are terrific.

I never thought I'd do this when I first heard about it, and now I can't wait for the day to come. I went too long through all the years spent with ED and the related self esteem issues. Thank you all for your help, answers, dialog, and support.

Quincy.

Congratulations on your decision and best wishes for a very successful surgery. You are going to absolutely love your new dick, and so will your wife. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”