Oral -- does it feel different for your partner

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nycmhkb1

Oral -- does it feel different for your partner

Postby nycmhkb1 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:14 am

Hey guys, wondering if any of your partners have said anything about your implanted dick feeling different during oral sex? Do the ladies say they can feel the tubes/extenders?
34, life-long venous leak, half-success with pills, little success with injections, considering an implant.

Larry10625

Re: Oral -- does it feel different for your partner

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:46 am

nycmhkb1 wrote:Hey guys, wondering if any of your partners have said anything about your implanted dick feeling different during oral sex? Do the ladies say they can feel the tubes/extenders?

Nope.. if fact, my wife loves my bionic dick. It saved my marriage I'm sure :)

Larry

Greg1956

Re: Oral -- does it feel different for your partner

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 am

The first time my wife sucked me with my implant she said it was different. Immediately I got sensitive, thinking she could feel the components of the device. I asked her how it was different and she smiled and said, “it’s so hard!” All I have to say is prior to the implant my wife graciously sucked a limp noodle because she knew even though her actions didn’t generate much response, it felt good for me. Now as she starts sucking me I pump up so it seems to her she is causing my hardness. Once it is up she goes to it and makes me squirm with pleasure.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”