The Cycling questionnaire

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jackhammerdreamz

The Cycling questionnaire

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:23 am

Hello bionic brothers!
I know there are discussions here and there that dabble in cycling. I have read them :D
I'd like to skip any of the pain discussion and go right to the facts:

1.) How many times a day do you cycle?
2.) How long do you stay inflated to max?
3.) How many weeks/months have you been cycling now?
4.) What gains have you measured since starting your cycling regiment if any?
5.) Have you ever fallen asleep with it pumped and thus left it hard for hours?
6.) Would you say there would be any problems with that? Other than the possibility of rolling over on it? ouch!
(sometimes I cycle while I'm falling asleep so I'm wondering if it'd be bad to fall asleep with it pumped lol)

So far I've been cycling about 3 weeks and do it once in the morning and once at night for 15-20 minutes.
I would say I pump about 15 full pumps with another 5 small pumps every 5 minutes x3
We all have different size reservoirs so how many pumps it takes probably isn't important but whatever :D

Anyway thank you for your time!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Smetro

Re: The Cycling questionnaire

Postby Smetro » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:29 am

All sounds about right brother.
I only feel the need to pump for use as needed, but still pump up in the morning for a few minutes while I shower.
I pumped night and morning for 12 months.
As with most other guys who have been implanted for a while, my implants are now a part of me and are a natural part of my sexuality
Most gain has been girth but a little length too
I am 6.5” flaccid now and a little over 7” erect.....6” girth.
I am extremely happy .......as are the women I have had sex with.
I haven’t fallen asleep erect but I have been up and fucking for over 3 hrs!
Only downside was exhaustion the next day :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:58 am

Jackhammer,
My general routine is half an hour as I am waking up and half an hour as I am going to sleep. This may vary when my wife and I have sex (3-4 times per week) but I typically cycle in addition to that. My surgery was 5 1/2 months ago and I began cycling at about one month. My dick is larger than it was right after surgery, but I attribute that to the pump loosening up and my penis healing, not that I have already stretched the Penile tissues from cycling.

In the morning I begin waking up before I have to get up. I pump up to the max and then dose off again. I love waking up with “morning wood” every day. You said ouch if you roll over on it. I actually love the feel of my hard cock rubbing against the sheet. When it is time to get up I proudly throw the covers back and look at my wood, get out of bed and follow my dick to the bathroom.

At night is when my wife and I have sex. If it’s one of the days we do, I generally stay pumped up for another half hour because I like the feel of my hardness on my belly and as I feel myself ready to sleep, I deflate. A few times I have fallen asleep before deflating and sometime during the night I notice it. As a young man I had frequent nighttime erections and it never hurt to roll over on them and it is the same for me now. I don’t think it would be a good habit to get into to leave it pumped overnight every day, but I haven’t noticed any problem.

My surgeon says it takes time for Penile tissues to stretch so I have stopped measuring and just keep with my routine and maybe on my one year anniversary I will get out the tape measure. My deflated size is already the size it was before ED and Prostate surgery robbed me of length. My erect size is 1/2” shorter than my lifelong size, but considerably longer than my shrunken size I had prior to the implant. Whether my penis grows more or not, I am a very happy man.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:50 am

Greg1956 wrote:Jackhammer,
My general routine is half an hour as I am waking up and half an hour as I am going to sleep. This may vary when my wife and I have sex (3-4 times per week) but I typically cycle in addition to that. My surgery was 5 1/2 months ago and I began cycling at about one month. My dick is larger than it was right after surgery, but I attribute that to the pump loosening up and my penis healing, not that I have already stretched the Penile tissues from cycling.

In the morning I begin waking up before I have to get up. I pump up to the max and then dose off again. I love waking up with “morning wood” every day. You said ouch if you roll over on it. I actually love the feel of my hard cock rubbing against the sheet. When it is time to get up I proudly throw the covers back and look at my wood, get out of bed and follow my dick to the bathroom.

At night is when my wife and I have sex. If it’s one of the days we do, I generally stay pumped up for another half hour because I like the feel of my hardness on my belly and as I feel myself ready to sleep, I deflate. A few times I have fallen asleep before deflating and sometime during the night I notice it. As a young man I had frequent nighttime erections and it never hurt to roll over on them and it is the same for me now. I don’t think it would be a good habit to get into to leave it pumped overnight every day, but I haven’t noticed any problem.

My surgeon says it takes time for Penile tissues to stretch so I have stopped measuring and just keep with my routine and maybe on my one year anniversary I will get out the tape measure. My deflated size is already the size it was before ED and Prostate surgery robbed me of length. My erect size is 1/2” shorter than my lifelong size, but considerably longer than my shrunken size I had prior to the implant. Whether my penis grows more or not, I am a very happy man.

Greg

Thank you Greg and Smetro!! I agree I enjoyed my nocturnal erections and it didn't hurt when rolling over to one side or the other. I think just healing still, it may hurt rolling onto it inflated but over time it wouldn't be an issue. Good idea waking early to pump and going back to sleep morning wood is great! I sorta miss that lol. You have found a good workaround.
So happy you both have so much love for your implants. I too am very happy and am looking forward to getting back my sex life.

I appreciate all your input as always you guys offer priceless first hand knowledge.
I know vagabond appreciates it too ;) I know he's reading :D

Man 3 hours of sex, I'll need to get into better shape to reach those types of stats :lol:
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Captn20

Postby Captn20 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:51 am

Hey guys,
How long after the implant you start the cycling? I'm getting ready to go bionic very soon and my doctor says 6-7 weeks of recovery after surgery. How soon after you can start sexual activity?
Captn20
61 yrs old, ED started after prostatectomy May 2016. Surgery May 11, 2018; Dr. Eid Titan 22.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Captn20 wrote:Hey guys,
How long after the implant you start the cycling? I'm getting ready to go bionic very soon and my doctor says 6-7 weeks of recovery after surgery. How soon after you can start sexual activity?

Your doctors instructions are best. We can provide our insight but his orders overrule us.
Please keep that in mind
I pumped for the first time about 10 days after surgery but I recovered very well. No pain in scrotum etc.
My doctor wanted me to wait 2 weeks after surgery to pump. I fortunately had no problems but like I said, I should've been more patient and would encourage you to be patient too.

Sexual intercourse is a whole different ballgame than pumping or even masturbating. The weight of another person slamming into you is pretty intense if you think about it lol or slamming into them too.

My doctor said at least 6 weeks before sex. I have 11 more days!

There are internal and external stitches that need to heal to keep all the pieces set inside your body. Even if you're healed on the outside there could be internal healing still happening.

Sex early could also expose the incision to bacteria from your partners vagina which can lead to infection and removal of your prosthetic. So it is very very very important to recover fully before any intercourse.
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Captn20

Postby Captn20 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:05 pm

Thanks jackhammerdreamz.
It possible that he meant 6-7 weeks before sex. As you correctly said, I'll go with his advice. I met this surgeon two days ago, scheduled for visit with Dr. Kramer later this month. Like you I'm going with Coloplast. Waiting for insurance call. Decision to get the implant is final :) Done a lot of reading. Hope my result is as good as so may people on this forum>
Will post as I get closer. This is a great support group. Thanks
Captn20
61 yrs old, ED started after prostatectomy May 2016. Surgery May 11, 2018; Dr. Eid Titan 22.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Jackhammer,
You are welcome. I was helped and supported by so many great guys here when I was needing it so jowot is my turn to help others when I can. It’s interesting how in general men are so private about their dicks and here at FT we can discuss everything so freely. It is wonderful we have this opportunity. I am happy to see at this early stage of your recovery you are also helping other men.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:39 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:Hello bionic brothers!
I know there are discussions here and there that dabble in cycling. I have read them :D
I'd like to skip any of the pain discussion and go right to the facts:

1.) How many times a day do you cycle? Minimum of 3
2.) How long do you stay inflated to max? 30 to 60 minutes
3.) How many weeks/months have you been cycling now? 5 weeks
4.) What gains have you measured since starting your cycling regiment if any? No measuring yet
5.) Have you ever fallen asleep with it pumped and thus left it hard for hours? No but I have forgot about it for 3 hours once
6.) Would you say there would be any problems with that? Other than the possibility of rolling over on it? ouch! No
(sometimes I cycle while I'm falling asleep so I'm wondering if it'd be bad to fall asleep with it pumped lol) I don't thinks so but you should ask the doctor

So far I've been cycling about 3 weeks and do it once in the morning and once at night for 15-20 minutes.
I would say I pump about 15 full pumps with another 5 small pumps every 5 minutes x3
We all have different size reservoirs so how many pumps it takes probably isn't important but whatever :D

Anyway thank you for your time!

:) Larry :)

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:49 pm

I know I was keen to begin cycling but my view now would be; it’s not how soon you begin but rather how consistent you are.
My surgeon suggested morning and night for 30 mins each time for 12 months......I think he was spot on because if I inflate to full capacity now it’s only very slightly uncomfortable whereas 4 months ago it was pretty annoyingly uncomfortable.
I think this means my penile tissue has stretched to pretty much its maximum.
Love to hear what other 1 or 2 year veterans have to say.....
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”