The Cycling questionnaire

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: The Cycling questionnaire

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:20 am

My dr told me not to sleep inflated. He said it could do damage forgit what he called it

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:26 am

When I was implanted ten years ago Dr Kramer made no mention of "cycling." I first inflated at about 12 weeks because my incision had been slow to heal and had to be re-sutured at about 8 weeks. But in any case, I never followed any kind of protocol - I just pumped it up for a couple of minutes from time to time for a while until the novelty wore off, and then pretty much forgot about it. After ten years it still seems to be in working order.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:04 pm

Jack
To answer your question, i started cycling about 4 weeks in. My first measurement was 5". Pain was a factor so stayed pumped bout 1/2 hour am & pm. At the begining i saw a quick increase of about 1/2" in length. After2-3 months i was pumping every evening for about 45 minute and 20-30 minutes in the am when posible. Now i have been implanted for 9 1/2 mos and have been cycling for 8 1/2 mos. i pump every night and hold it for as long as i can. Like to get to 90 minutes but even at this stage i still get pain. I have gained an additional 3/4" to about 6 1/4" and girth is close to 6" when aroused. Like i said i still feel like im stretching and hope to get a little more. Will sometimes do a morning cycle but really gotta get to work. Would rather stay home and play with my dick but gotta eat too !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:12 am

Bandit wrote:Jack
To answer your question, i started cycling about 4 weeks in. My first measurement was 5". Pain was a factor so stayed pumped bout 1/2 hour am & pm. At the begining i saw a quick increase of about 1/2" in length. After2-3 months i was pumping every evening for about 45 minute and 20-30 minutes in the am when posible. Now i have been implanted for 9 1/2 mos and have been cycling for 8 1/2 mos. i pump every night and hold it for as long as i can. Like to get to 90 minutes but even at this stage i still get pain. I have gained an additional 3/4" to about 6 1/4" and girth is close to 6" when aroused. Like i said i still feel like im stretching and hope to get a little more. Will sometimes do a morning cycle but really gotta get to work. Would rather stay home and play with my dick but gotta eat too !
Bandit

Thanks bandit great to hear of your success and everyone else's :)

My gf inadvertently made me feel pretty shitty today.

First time she had a sit down in front of it and she said, "It's not the size of the boat, but I think you did lose about 1/3 of size."
It was like, I know size isn't that important, but you did lose a lot.
She didn't mean it and I told her how awful it made me feel and she apologized.
lol damage already done though really.

I know we'll both feel better once we finally get to bang in a week!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:36 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:
Bandit

First time she had a sit down in front of it and she said, "It's not the size of the boat, but I think you did lose about 1/3 of size."

She won't find anybody else who can go all night like the energizer bunny, no matter how big they are hung... I'm hung like Hammy Hamster and my wife LOVES it... my girth is ok though. :)

Larry

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:20 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
jackhammerdreamz wrote:
Bandit

She won't find anybody else who can go all night like the energizer bunny, no matter how big they are hung... I'm hung like Hammy Hamster and my wife LOVES it... my girth is ok though. :)

Larry

Very very true!

Thanks for the kind words!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:37 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:Hello bionic brothers!
I know there are discussions here and there that dabble in cycling. I have read them :D
I'd like to skip any of the pain discussion and go right to the facts:

1.) How many times a day do you cycle?
2.) How long do you stay inflated to max?
3.) How many weeks/months have you been cycling now?
4.) What gains have you measured since starting your cycling regiment if any?
5.) Have you ever fallen asleep with it pumped and thus left it hard for hours?
6.) Would you say there would be any problems with that? Other than the possibility of rolling over on it? ouch!
(sometimes I cycle while I'm falling asleep so I'm wondering if it'd be bad to fall asleep with it pumped lol)

So far I've been cycling about 3 weeks and do it once in the morning and once at night for 15-20 minutes.
I would say I pump about 15 full pumps with another 5 small pumps every 5 minutes x3
We all have different size reservoirs so how many pumps it takes probably isn't important but whatever :D

Anyway thank you for your time!

1) Since about 18 months after surgery I never cycle. Only pump when using it, which is around 4 times per week.
In the beginning I pumped around 10 times per week. Never really had time for twice per day every day.

2) When I cycled, I didn't stay long at all at max. I don't believe in fighting pain. Pain is a warning from your body that should be listened to. I normally inflated quickly up to the point when I just could start to feel some discomfort. Stayed there for a while, then adding 3 pumps. Waiting. Adding 3 more. And so on. In the end I just pumped till it got painful and immediately deflated. I tried to increase the # of pumps every week if possible.

3) I stopped at around 18 months.

4) Length: I gained about 1.5 cm from post op, and around 1 cm from pre op.
Girth: Gained about 0.5 cm from post op and 0.3 cm from pre op.

5) No. I don't believe in that. There are reasons for the evolution from malleable to 3-piece implants. One is that the malleable ones had huge problems with erosion. They constantly pushed the tip of the penis. the 3 piece does not. Given that we actually deflate it. I don't think sleeping with it inflated is a good risk/reward ratio.

6) Yes I would, as stated in #5. I also think that it is obvious that more usage leads to earlier failure. And I prefer spending my inflated hours in a vagina instead of wasting them while I sleep. Again, shitty risk/reward ratio on that. I believe that cycling should be done (probably) but with moderation. If overdoing it, downside risk outweighs potential added benefits vs a moderate cycling regimen.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:12 pm

Jack
Its early on. Give urself some time. You only been implanted 5 weeks. Cycle and stretch. You can bring back some size. Its like a workout. Before long you will be jackhammering. And she will realize she spoke to soon.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Return to “Implants”