Update From Vagabond

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Update From Vagabond

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:21 pm

Thanks guys for all of your information. I have an appointment with Dr. Eid on the 29th. Hope for surgery end of April.

I'm on to loose clothing now as I will probably be taking Metro-north train back to CT. So what am I going to need loose clothes wise? Hip-hop jeans. Very long sweatshirts. Just a pair of jeans a few sizes too big? Will I always have some sort of a bulge forever?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Greg1956

Re: Update From Vagabond

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:00 pm

I wore sweat pants or gym shorts the first few days. When I had to go out I just wore my relaxed fit jeans with a little room in the crotch. For me the more important thing was something oversize on top to conceal the bulge below.

Regarding your question about whether you’d have a bulge forever, I tried to answer that in one of your earlier posts. First, there is the immediate post-implant bulge because you are usually left at least partially erect and have a gauze wrap bulking up your crotch. That goes awY. After getting an implant your flaccid size will be larger than it is now. Depending on how large your penis is, you may have a noticeable bulge. If your size now is small and you end up average, it may not be an issue. None of it has to be an issue if you don’t mind showing a bulge and if you are concerned about it you may need to alter your wardrobe a bit.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

ED2013

Re: Update From Vagabond

Postby ED2013 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:23 pm

I recommend loose sweatpants or trackpants

Return to “Implants”