One Month to Surgery—- Bionic Pending..

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Melbourne1

Re: One Month to Surgery—- Bionic Pending..

Postby Melbourne1 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:45 am

Whoop whoop, activation day! Pumped up in doctors rooms and deflated, all good and got the all clear to use it for its intended purpose, yay!

Still hanging to left, doc thinks it will straighten out with cycling...
Got used to the partial inflated state I have been in since surgery, but greatly happy to deflate and have some comfort (seems mildly ironic)...

Date night with wife planned tonight, can’t wait!
44, Married.. Titan touch Left 23.5cm Right 24.0 cm installed April 9th 2018 with Dr Katz.... Activation 25th May...
Melbourne Australia

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:03 am

Dude, or should I say mate,
We are so happy for you. There is nothing like that first fuck after surgery. You will notice things are really different now. It probably will take longer to cum but that isn't a bad thing. Pump your dick up and fuck anytime (that's a good thing). Fuck as long as you, or she, wants (that's a great thing). You dick never goes down until your ready (that's an incredible thing). Welcome to our brotherhood of bionic men. Stand 'tall' and proud. Think about posting a pic in 'Implant pics' and 'Natural hang'. We would love to see your results.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Melbourne1

Postby Melbourne1 » Sat May 26, 2018 8:23 am

Thanks Donnie, yes it certainly is all a good thing— amazing already how different mentally I feel! The cloud of worry about if it will rise, and if it stay up when I was on pills is gone and a need to rush, gone . And shit feeling afterward cause shit performance, gone!.... took it easy and enjoyed the time, it was really good and I believe worth the pain and effort..
I’m sure it has been mentioned before, but I wish I did this years ago!!
Not sure I would have got here even this quick without reading others stories on Franktalk,

Thanks all!
44, Married.. Titan touch Left 23.5cm Right 24.0 cm installed April 9th 2018 with Dr Katz.... Activation 25th May...
Melbourne Australia

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat May 26, 2018 2:08 pm

Congratulations!
Enjoy.
And I agree completely, FT helped tremendously.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Melbourne1 wrote:Thanks Donnie, yes it certainly is all a good thing— amazing already how different mentally I feel! The cloud of worry about if it will rise, and if it stay up when I was on pills is gone and a need to rush, gone . And shit feeling afterward cause shit performance, gone!.... took it easy and enjoyed the time, it was really good and I believe worth the pain and effort..
I’m sure it has been mentioned before, but I wish I did this years ago!!
Not sure I would have got here even this quick without reading others stories on Franktalk,

Thanks all!

So buddy, tell us, how did last night go? Are you still on cloud 9? ;)

Larry

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat May 26, 2018 8:21 pm

Well done mate.......it all just gets better and better from here on in.
:)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Melbourne1

Postby Melbourne1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:12 am

I’m a bit average on keeping updates, updated.. but realise it has been just over a year since surgery! Wow time flies!
I recall my thoughts and fears pre and post op, and also recall how good being to read other people’s stories— it was a great help to me...

I can hand on heart say to others considering implant when there is little else left to try (I skipped the injections, but tried the pills to failure) there is nothing left to lose but time..
Melbourne Australia

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:16 pm

Melbourne1 wrote:I’m a bit average on keeping updates, updated.. but realise it has been just over a year since surgery! Wow time flies!
I recall my thoughts and fears pre and post op, and also recall how good being to read other people’s stories— it was a great help to me...

I can hand on heart say to others considering implant when there is little else left to try (I skipped the injections, but tried the pills to failure) there is nothing left to lose but time..

You didn't tell us how losing your implant virginity went??

Larry

Return to “Implants”