Hotels to stay in new york post op?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hereiam

Hotels to stay in new york post op?

Postby Hereiam » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Hi, I am going to do the surgery with Dr Eid. Those who went to the surgery with Dr Eid in which hotel did you stay? How would you rate it? Had a bathtub?
Can you recommend hotels in New York?
27 years old. Venous leak. Considering seriously an implant

archway

Re: Hotels to stay in new york post op?

Postby archway » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:43 pm

I highly recommend Affinity Gardens. It's right across the street from the Lennox Hill surgery center, near pharmacy and food stores. Large rooms, kitchen and a bath tub. Best wishes.
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

Hereiam

Postby Hereiam » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:19 pm

archway wrote:I highly recommend Affinity Gardens. It's right across the street from the Lennox Hill surgery center, near pharmacy and food stores. Large rooms, kitchen and a bath tub. Best wishes.

How many days were you in new york post op before returning to your house?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:13 am

Hereiam wrote:
archway wrote:I highly recommend Affinity Gardens. It's right across the street from the Lennox Hill surgery center, near pharmacy and food stores. Large rooms, kitchen and a bath tub. Best wishes.

If you ask Dr Eid, he will probably tell you NO BATHS for a couple of weeks. If he says that, listen to him... you don't want infection setting in.

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:02 am

Actually, his protocol is starting baths on the third day, as well as activation.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Hereiam

Postby Hereiam » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:14 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Hereiam wrote:

If you ask Dr Eid, her will probably tell you NO BATHS for a couple of weeks. If he says that, listen to him... you don't want infection setting in.

Larry

No, that is not like that, he pointed out that I should start with hot baths from the third day, 2 to 3 warm baths a day whicj should last about 20 minutes.
So a bathtub it is important
Last edited by Hereiam on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hereiam

Postby Hereiam » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:17 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Actually, his protocol is starting baths on the third day, as well as activation.

You are right
In which hotel were you staying? If I can ask

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:39 am

Hereiam wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Hereiam wrote:How many days were you in new york post op before returning to your house?

If you ask Dr Eid, her will probably tell you NO BATHS for a couple of weeks. If he says that, listen to him... you don't want infection setting in.

Larry

No, that is not like that, he pointed out that I should start with hot baths from the third day, 2 to 3 warm baths a day whicj should last about 20 minutes.
So a bathtub it is important

WOW, that's pretty weird since MANY others on here have said their doctor said no bath for two weeks, including mine. Something to do with the stitches and infection.

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:01 am

Hereiam wrote:
ThePlumber1964 wrote:Actually, his protocol is starting baths on the third day, as well as activation.

You are right
In which hotel were you staying? If I can ask

I had the blessing that my son lives there, so my wife and I stayed with him the two weeks so we can see him for the post-op appointment.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”