Pre-implant VED use, follow-up questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
pianoman

Re: Pre-implant VED use, follow-up questions

Postby pianoman » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:04 pm

Yes, the first one was a little small, but I pumped with a VED daily for 6 years. Twice a day for two months prior to last implant. Hoping for 9 inches by end of year.
Pianoman married 73 yrs old 1st implant on Oct. 21, 2011 AMS LGX 700 21 cm. By McHugh Failed Oct. 15, 2017 Found Dr. Hakky Atl, Ga Got 2nd. implant Dec. 28, 20017 Coloplast Titan XL 24cm. procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKL0XDDHYQ

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:50 pm

pianoman wrote:Yes, the first one was a little small, but I pumped with a VED daily for 6 years. Twice a day for two months prior to last implant. Hoping for 9 inches by end of year.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:50 pm

pianoman wrote:Yes, the first one was a little small, but I pumped with a VED daily for 6 years. Twice a day for two months prior to last implant. Hoping for 9 inches by end of year.

So, you were doing it with the implant. Was it fully pumped or flaccid before the VED routine?
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

pianoman

Postby pianoman » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Start out pumping flaccid, if you can get to the pump in your scrotum, when you are pumped up with the VED, then pump it up with the implanted pump. That is when you get gains.
Pianoman married 73 yrs old 1st implant on Oct. 21, 2011 AMS LGX 700 21 cm. By McHugh Failed Oct. 15, 2017 Found Dr. Hakky Atl, Ga Got 2nd. implant Dec. 28, 20017 Coloplast Titan XL 24cm. procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKL0XDDHYQ

knotreel

Postby knotreel » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Pianoman, Not sure about the VED yet but my AMS LGX ,also implanted in 2011 like yours, failed a few days ago. My failed implant, my first, was a fairly painful experience due to lots of swelling. So, how did your second op go? My penis, mostly the shaft, was very sensitive (not in a good way) for about 6 months. After that and about year out even the pump was ok. I must say my original op ( AMS 1500) was scrotal as will be the new one because my AUS is needing a revision too.
How does the titian feel? I was satisfied with the AMS700 but not sure that it will last again, I was hoping for more than 7 years. Before I got implanted, I was overly concerned about flaccid appearance and flexibly but now that is not a concern as long as reasonably flexible.
I wish I hadn't thrown away with my Vacurect, I thought I was done with it.

pianoman wrote:Start out pumping flaccid, if you can get to the pump in your scrotum, when you are pumped up with the VED, then pump it up with the implanted pump. That is when you get gains.
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

knotreel

Postby knotreel » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Oh, and what happened to your's? just a trade up, or did it break? Mine got a leak all the sudden and "poof", my dick looks like an old sock.
I cant tell what is leaking but the fluid is all gone.
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:43 am

knotreel wrote:Pianoman, Not sure about the VED yet but my AMS LGX ,also implanted in 2011 like yours, failed a few days ago. My failed implant, my first, was a fairly painful experience due to lots of swelling. So, how did your second op go? My penis, mostly the shaft, was very sensitive (not in a good way) for about 6 months. After that and about year out even the pump was ok. I must say my original op ( AMS 1500) was scrotal as will be the new one because my AUS is needing a revision too.
How does the titian feel? I was satisfied with the AMS700 but not sure that it will last again, I was hoping for more than 7 years. Before I got implanted, I was overly concerned about flaccid appearance and flexibly but now that is not a concern as long as reasonably flexible.
I wish I hadn't thrown away with my Vacurect, I thought I was done with it.

pianoman wrote:Start out pumping flaccid, if you can get to the pump in your scrotum, when you are pumped up with the VED, then pump it up with the implanted pump. That is when you get gains.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “Implants”