Different opinion

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Different opinion

Postby merrix » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:25 am

Seriously?

Someone presents a different opinion to a few posts and you delete the whole thread?
Can you explain why?

Does it mean that from now on nobody can ever express disagreement with anything here?
Not even presenting an alternative idea or theory?
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

nudist

Re: Different opinion

Postby nudist » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:07 am

i think the problem was you called out someone specifically and quoted their opinions and information, then said something like "they may be true or they may be rubbish and dangerous, I don't know" then proceeded to present your alternative views without the same qualifier of may be rubbish.

you could have easily presented your information (which is generally valuable) without even mentioning larry.

when I first read it i found it offensive and unnecessary to direct it at him. for me, it came across as "you're an idiot and I'm going to set you straight".

that's my feedback to you. it's only my OPINION so don't attack me for it. I really dislike pissing contests, which is what the thread was becoming.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:25 pm

On message boards, egos should be checked at the door and the crux of the information should be the focus........the discussion should be on the opposing ideas/opinions stated and not on how they are stated......there was valuable information (IMO) on that thread.....it should have been left up, again IMO......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:23 pm

Larry,

First of all, let me thank you for being a moderator. It is often a thankless job, but occasionally deeply rewarding when you know you have helped someone in dire need.

Not unlike parenting.

Not all one's children are all well-behaved 100% of the time.

When children grow up, they eventually realize their parents are not perfect 100% of the time, either.

Not unlike public forums...or family Thanksgiving dinners.

The parallels (and lessons derived therefrom) are obvious if one thinks about them.

I know the forum is SUPPOSED to be for support regarding E.D. issues. So, this post is technically off-topic, but I believe it is warranted, nonetheless. Support does not stop at the physical.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:58 pm

nudist wrote:i think the problem was you called out someone specifically and quoted their opinions and information, then said something like "they may be true or they may be rubbish and dangerous, I don't know" then proceeded to present your alternative views without the same qualifier of may be rubbish.

you could have easily presented your information (which is generally valuable) without even mentioning larry.

when I first read it i found it offensive and unnecessary to direct it at him. for me, it came across as "you're an idiot and I'm going to set you straight".

that's my feedback to you. it's only my OPINION so don't attack me for it. I really dislike pissing contests, which is what the thread was becoming.

Thank you, and that is exactly why it was deleted. I was nothing more than a pissing contest and was getting worse and worse.

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:24 am

Thanks Larry,
Awesome job. Much happiness my brother. Keep up the great work.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:37 am

merrix wrote:Seriously?

Someone presents a different opinion to a few posts and you delete the whole thread?
Can you explain why?

Does it mean that from now on nobody can ever express disagreement with anything here?
Not even presenting an alternative idea or theory?

Exactly why I and several others quit posting on this site. I’ m sure i’ll Get deleted or get another stupid warning.
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:10 am

The great benefit of this site is for guys with problems to learn from others who have experienced things firsthand. I learned quickly when I joined that the only posts I could take fairly seriously were those about personal experiences, not those where guys talked about what others said. Nobody knows for fact that their doctor is better than another unless they have used both. Nobody knows for fact which implant is best for someone else because our anatomies and our circumstances are different.

I would encourage all of us to create posts and provide answers about our personal experiences. Those are what will help men who are looking for help from guys who have been in their shoes that doctors are unable to give them. Within those posts we will see differences of opinion because the fact is we all have different realities and experience different outcomes with the same doctors, the same brand of implant, etc. I have had about as perfect an experience an outcome as I could ever hope for and I did not use one of the “big name” doctors. I don’t need anyone telling me their doctor is superior. Let’s let each man come to their own conclusions from what we know from our own facts. You

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:41 am

If you have to be an asshole, be a mature one and don't use names. Grow up!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:52 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Thanks Larry,
Awesome job. Much happiness my brother. Keep up the great work.

Thanks Donnie... I think my fuckin filter is getting broke. I have seriously had enough. Hunting season in OVER.

Larry

Return to “Implants”