Level of inflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Luca2010

Level of inflation

Postby Luca2010 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:22 pm

When I received the Coloplast I was not given any guidance on how much to inflate the device prior to intercourse. The woman I was with at the time was of the belief that more is better.

When pumping to the max, I had discomfort in the glans & had a very difficult time ejaculation. This was a big reason on why the relationship failed.

Today I only inflate to a level of firmness necessary for intercourse & my current partner is happy & I can orgasm easily.

I would say don’t try to be huge, you & your partner might enjoy the event more.

Greg1956

Re: Level of inflation

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:40 pm

I have the AMS LGX and both my wife and I like it pumped to about 75%. Fully pumped she says it hurts and for me it is uncomfortable rather than pleasurable.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:53 pm

Coloplast and AMS are entirely different. A coloplast Titan can only pump till full. Usually no more than 10 pumps. You can no longer pump. An AMS usually requires 20 to 30 full pumps for a good hard stiff erection. You can continue to pump an AMS due to a relief valve in the unit. A coloplast dick is much stiffer and harder to the touch whereas an AMS has a softer feel some say more like an unimplanted dick. Some guys swear by their Titans and others love their AMS. Neither one is as the same as an unimplanted dick. But an erection is an erection. I thank God for my working implanted dick. I can fuck as long as I want. My erection remains constant unless I deflate my implant. No medical condition can affect my ability to get an keep an erection. I alone decide when to have and how long to keep my erection. Not even an orgasm affects it. Before nothing worked in trying to get and keep my dick hard. Now nothing can stop it.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:58 am

Donnie,

I currently have a Titan and I need between 45-50 pumps. Ten full pumps is not even close to be usable for penetration.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:45 am

Luca2010 wrote:When I received the Coloplast I was not given any guidance on how much to inflate the device prior to intercourse. The woman I was with at the time was of the belief that more is better.

When pumping to the max, I had discomfort in the glans & had a very difficult time ejaculation. This was a big reason on why the relationship failed.

Today I only inflate to a level of firmness necessary for intercourse & my current partner is happy & I can orgasm easily.

I would say don’t try to be huge, you & your partner might enjoy the event more.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

RecentImplant

Postby RecentImplant » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:18 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Coloplast and AMS are entirely different. A coloplast Titan can only pump till full. Usually no more than 10 pumps. You can no longer pump.
Donnie

Great posting there, but I have to say that is absolutely not true. I read that on here sometimes. I have a Titan and have to pump about 20 times for it to be full (and I've had two different pumps for positioning reasons, and it was the same both times). It might be penis or something-else dependent, but it ain't 10 & Done.
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:43 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Coloplast and AMS are entirely different. A coloplast Titan can only pump till full. Usually no more than 10 pumps. You can no longer pump.

Un true and true. The numbers are low unless super small resivior. Mine is about 30 pumps till the pump and dick are rock hard. Granted the pumps get short as the cyl8nders are filled

An AMS usually requires 20 to 30 full pumps for a good hard stiff erection. You can continue to pump an AMS due to a relief valve in the unit. A coloplast dick is much stiffer and harder to the touch whereas an AMS has a softer feel some say more like an unimplanted dick. Some guys swear by their Titans and others love their AMS. Neither one is as the same as an unimplanted dick. But an erection is an erection. I thank God for my working implanted dick. I can fuck as long as I want. My erection remains constant unless I deflate my implant. No medical condition can affect my ability to get an keep an erection. I alone decide when to have and how long to keep my erection. Not even an orgasm affects it. Before nothing worked in trying to get and keep my dick hard. Now nothing can stop it.
Donnie

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:22 am

Thanks guys,
I stand corrected and misinformed by previous posts. I thought a Titan took fewer pumps to obtain an erection. My AMS definitely takes 30 good full pumps for a good fuckable dick.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:23 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Thanks guys,
I stand corrected and misinformed by previous posts. I thought a Titan took fewer pumps to obtain an erection. My AMS definitely takes 30 good full pumps for a good fuckable dick.
Donnie

I can fuck at about 10 but maxed is about 30

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:11 am

Yeah my Titan maxes out at about 30...... sort of depends how long between each pump ie allowing the bulb to fill before squeezing it flat each time.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”