Make Believe The Pump Is Not There?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Make Believe The Pump Is Not There?

Postby Vagabond127 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:23 pm

So I am sure there are a few guys out there who have guessed by now I am a manic person (sometimes) when it comes to researching my upcoming surgery. It's worked out amazingly well as I am FINALLY more excited and less nervous due to all of your help. But any mentally sane person would still be a little nervous. Hell, I am having two cylinders inserted into my penis.

I now more than ever try to see if any of my questions have been asked already. I check the archives. My question must be buried in there somewhere so I apologize to the moderator if this question has been asked already.

I now understand surgical pain versus cycling pain. I am FINALLY comfortable with pumping in front of a partner. But I still have to wrap my head around the pump. How long did it take you to get comfortable with your pump? Do you just not explain it at all if a partner finds it? Any really bad negative reactions etc. etc. etc.? My main question is keeping your groove going on with a device inside your ball sack. Your feedback has helped me with just about all my other issues. I'm counting on you guys again LOL.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

newbie443

Re: Make Believe The Pump Is Not There?

Postby newbie443 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:44 pm

I here ya loud and clear. I was in the WTF am I going to do to myself. Then a light came on and I fully accepted my decision. These guys have been through it and they seem to understand it more than I do. I'm sure in the next few weeks I will need help from folks on this site. This is the greatest place for it.

Ok to answer your question. I of course do not have any personal info (yet) but I read where guys would tell a new partner that they do not like their testicles touched. Others said if a new partner finds the pump they just say they had an injury.

What I hope for is to find someone and tell her about it and hope to have her involved with it. That way if she wants it harder or softer she can take thing in her own hands. Ok just another fantasy I have setting here waiting for my "Day" to get here.

Take care. Soon I hope we will both be having the times of our lives with our new implants.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:55 pm

Only a big deal if you make it so.
Regular partner should love your new cock if she likes sex.
Random chicks are fascinated.....remember... women tend to be more sympathetic human beings than men.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

divisun

Postby divisun » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:10 pm

i had my first inplant in 2008. not only was the pump apparent but I had horrible tubing visible at the base of my penis. But IF a girl asked about it I always have said it was because of a motorbike accident. no further questions. Maybe they thought I lied but most girls wont think you have an implant anyway. Dont think most even know they exist.
With time i got very good at pumping the implant as well so I never had to show the actual pumping. I do it through my trousers usually.
the only thing that was a problem with my last implant , AMS, was that deflating made quite a lot of noise so I usually made an excuse after sex to go to the bathroom quickly. Luckily my new coloplast implant gives no sound when deflating.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:50 pm

I like that idea of having her (in my case him) actually WANT to get involved so he can alter it has he wants it. Damn that's better than a real dick. Ok another issue solved.

Thanks guys!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:17 pm

I'm proud of my decision. I'm already telling my partners that I am getting a bionic dick in May. So far they all want to be the first to try it out. I'm thinking of having 2 or 3 to the grand introduction.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:32 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:I like that idea of having her (in my case him) actually WANT to get involved so he can alter it has he wants it. Damn that's better than a real dick. Ok another issue solved.

Thanks guys!

Yes sir. Or wake up and my partner has it already inflated and going to "work" on it. Have to find the right partner but I would think if they get the idea that on demand can include on demand for them then wow.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

66 years young.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:51 pm

rancherejim wrote:I'm proud of my decision. I'm already telling my partners that I am getting a bionic dick in May. So far they all want to be the first to try it out. I'm thinking of having 2 or 3 to the grand introduction.

Another one of my fantasy's is to have multiple partners and let um take turns riding as long as they want. Just have to make sure there are no fights between um over who gets to ride first or more. LOL Thing is I watch shows about where folks hurt and even kill others over wanting to be the only partner so this might just stay a fantasy. I love to give oral to a woman and have always wanted to do so while having another ride me. So maybe if the situation was right.

Well I guess you all get the idea how happy I am and I am so looking forward to getting this done and started on my recovery. All the best wishes to folks on this road. I hope we all find our pot of gold down this road.

66 years young.

williamb

Postby williamb » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:04 pm

Newbie, you need to get about three 30 yr old gals and go take a trail trip to Utah in about June. Just be sure one can cook, one can pitch a tent and make camp and one can work on the SUV. They need to have a few other skills in addition to these but it sounds like you could complete your fantasy .
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:09 am

williamb wrote:Newbie, you need to get about three 30 yr old gals and go take a trail trip to Utah in about June. Just be sure one can cook, one can pitch a tent and make camp and one can work on the SUV. They need to have a few other skills in addition to these but it sounds like you could complete your fantasy .
Dave

Well I have gone to Colorado a time or 2 also. I'd go a couple of days early to scout out campsites and get used to the altitude. I did post a pic on a message board of some young women in bikinis on bicycles with a message that I had some help getting my tent up. :lol: I have had a fantasy about being young and out of the service in shape and taking a 2-4 young women up in the mountains fer a camping trip. One of my friends was out by himself and drove out of the trees into a meadow to see a neked women riding a neked man out in front of a tent. Another was in Utah and topped a rise ta see 2 neked womin in the hood of a truck sun bathing. Gives a feller motivation ta go out a search fer womin in distress. I did find one who was alone and locked herself out of her SUV. There was a story about it and her being a Kill Bill babe luring me back to a remote campsite to kill me.

Maybe I can find me some for a trip next year. Never say never.

I did write some non sexual stories for a friends publication on some of trips. One of them was called Dancing with Bears. Another was Standing on Top of the World. I have um ifin you'd like to read um.

66 years young.

Return to “Implants”